[Speculation] Stan Bowman drawing interest despite not yet reinstated by NHL

RWJC

13 minutes ago, PureQuickness said:

Ideas like this fuel the myth that sexual assaults can't happen to men, which they absolutely do. In fact, mentalities like yours make it HARDER for male sexual abuse victims to seek help.

Please DO NOT perpetuate false ideas of 'masculinity'. Brendan Fraser and Terry Crews were both CONFIRMED victims of sexual assault.

Brendan Fraser and Terry Crews were both groped. That can happen before you even have a chance to react. It's not even close to the same thing. It's actually stupid to call groping "sexual assault" because while technically it is, it makes it sound more like rape and makes things very unclear.

5 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

Brendan Fraser and Terry Crews were both groped. That can happen before you even have a chance to react. It's not even close to the same thing. It's actually stupid to call groping "sexual assault" because while technically it is, it makes it sound more like rape and makes things very unclear.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/09/10/us/men-military-sexual-assault.html

Please educate yourself.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

There is a difference between reading them and thinking that they have any merit.

Well it's not really a matter of opinion. He was not overpowered or drunk or drugged. It would be understandable if that was the case. But to be "raped" by a midget? Not possible.

2 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

Well it's not really a matter of opinion. He was not overpowered or drunk or drugged. It would be understandable if that was the case. But to be "raped" by a midget? Not possible.

And yet the independent investigation clearly disagrees with your expert assessment of what is possible.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

And yet the independent investigation clearly disagrees with your expert assessment of what is possible.

Unless the little dude is somehow a world class judo master and got the guy pinned down, which by all indications he's not and that didn't happen, there's more to this story than is being told.

6 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

My question is why are you so concerned about this and challenging it? I realize a lot in the world doesn’t make much sense to you, that’s obvious by some of your arguments, but what do you hope to gain with your narrative other than really solidifying that you might just belong in a corner by yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, RWJC said:

My question is why are you so concerned about this and challenging it? I realize a lot in the world doesn’t make much sense to you, that’s obvious by some of your arguments, but what do you hope to gain with your narrative other than really solidifying that you might just belong in a corner by yourself. 

I don't care. I just said it makes no sense and then people started arguing with me. I proved why what's being claimed is not possible and there must be more to the story.

Therefore unless there is more to the story that isn't being released, Bowman and Quenville should be re-instated.

Edited by madrigal77
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

I don't care. I just said it makes no sense and then people started arguing with me. I proved why what's being claimed is not possible and there must be more to the story.

Therefore unless there is more to the story that isn't being released, Bowman and Quenville should be re-instated.

If no one else is stating that anything you have said has any grounding in reality, you haven't proven anything.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

Good luck in life. You might need it.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

If no one else is staying that anything you have said has any grounding in reality, you haven't proven anything.

So you're saying the little dude overpowered him then? A 5ft 140LBS almost midget overpowered a 6ft3 pro athlete?

Edited by madrigal77

Just now, madrigal77 said:

So you're saying the little dude overpowered him then? A 5ft almost midget overpowered a 6ft3 pro athlete?

The investigation is public record and you've been given multiple resources if you still don't understand.  You pulling an opinion out of your own posterior and repeating it does not result in you proving anything other than an unwillingness to educate yourself.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

So you're saying the little dude overpowered him then? A 5ft almost midget overpowered a 6ft3 pro athlete?

For the sake of society I hope you’re just a troll that we have to deal with and don’t actually believe the shit you say. If you do believe it… fuck, prayers up for those around you. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

Well you'd have to be pretty weak mentally to be a straight guy and let another man convince you to let him nail you. It doesn't add up.

according to the reports, Beach was exactly that. Insecure, anxious, and impressionable.
plus under a lot of pressure.

Similar scenarios for a lot of people who experience such heinous acts.

Does that satisfy you now?

it should. 

Edited by RWJC
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RWJC said:

according to the reports, Beach was exactly that. Insecure, anxious, and impressionable.

it should. 

And predators are able to identify people with those weaknesses and exploit them.

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

And predators are able to identify people with those weaknesses and exploit them.

Especially when it involves the direction of your whole career from past to present, potentially millions of dollars, validity and fame.

the other part of this that should be realized is these players are conditioned to listen to someone, to be mentored all the way down to even mental behaviours by a coach from a very tender age.

Being coached in any capacity is manipulation and in part how a player proves their worth along the way. Unfortunately some people use that as an avenue for their own insidious nature.

It’s absurd to think it not possible that a grown man can be so conditioned to thinking he’s doing the right thing by someone in a position of power over them, who is not only instructing them, but supposedly has the best intentions for said player at heart. 

I hope you learn something @madrigal77

Edited by RWJC
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, RWJC said:

it should. 

That's what I mean! There would have to be something seriously wrong with you to let another man enter you. He wasn't overpowered, wasn't drunk, and wasn't drugged, so he must have let him.

22 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Especially when it involves the direction of your whole career from past to present, potentially millions of dollars, validity and fame.

the other part of this that should be realized is these players are conditioned to listen to someone, to be mentored all the way down to even mental behaviours by a coach from a very tender age.

Being coached in any capacity is manipulation and in part how a player proves their worth along the way. Unfortunately some people use that as an avenue for their own insidious nature.

It’s absurd to think it not possible that a grown man can be so conditioned to thinking he’s doing the right thing by someone in a position of power over them, who is not only instructing them, but supposedly has the best intentions for said player at heart. 

I hope you learn something @madrigal77

Right thing by letting him enter him!!??

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, madrigal77 said:

That's what I mean! There would have to be something seriously wrong with you to let another man enter you. He wasn't overpowered, wasn't drunk, and wasn't drugged, so he must have let him.

Right thing by letting him enter him!!??

I see no point in discussing this with you. I’m sorry you can’t comprehend. 
Take care and good luck to you. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

@madrigal77 Having read all your posts, it's very clear that most people, if not all, disagree with you. Your post seeks not to "understand" as you claim, but to parrot a point that you already have. Your mind won't be changed by logic because you have an entrenched opinion, not that it is valid.

It's disgusting, really, that groping is basically not considered sexual assault to you. By all accounts, Brendan Fraser and Terry Crews are more than capable of defending themselves. But the act of a sexual assault can go unpunished in an environment where you have zero support. You have literally said nothing that demonstrates that you are capable of thinking.

Nothing was 'wrong' with Kyle Beach. The major issue was the video coach and the rest of management who tried to bury the story. Power dynamics and an insecure athlete just seems RIPE for sexual abuse.

You don't need to be penetrated to be sexually assaulted. Get that through your skull.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2