[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

Blue skate in rink? I need to see a pic of this!

Whoops....lol.

I'm sick (and tired). I made that up.

Stick. stick in rink. 

(It's so beautiful I lost my mind there...autographed and everything!!)

11 minutes ago, Blitz-Pix said:

Love this Jersey!

I am absolutely baffled that so many people like this jersey. The logo is so ugly and the color composition is completely weird. As a german it feels so wrong to watch a Canucks game were everybody wears the jersey of the German national team. 

I like black jerseys but why on earth red and gold? Nostalgia is not a good reason to wear this full-time in the future. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Viper007 said:

Why would we give up a pick when we can gain a pick when we trade him at the TDL.

Cap space to to try to fix our right side D 

Clearly Myers cannot play top mins and we basically have one good RHD. Waiting for the TDL might be a big mistake. If we miss the playoffs say bye bye to Petey, next year or the year after. He won't stay to be mediocre, eventually we have to make a move.

Edited by Rick_theRyper

Because it's the best jersey the Canucks have and I believe lots of fans were growing up in the 90s when they had this jersey. Plus a Cup run in that jersey helps

Not to mention it was worn by the greatest Canucks team ever assembled.

• Like 2

Me too. I should get them framed

I wear mine. I just can't not.

Tommy on Twitter is framing jerseys. I can send you a pm if you want.

When I get a black skate Miller jersey that'll be my "wearing" jersey and I'll save my signed one.

There's blood in the water with this TBL team.  Their success in recent years aside, this should be a scheduled win for VAN.

Ideally, the effort is a lot better than what it has been in the last two games, so hopefully a strong showing later today.

Just now, Mando27 said:

Not to mention it was worn by the greatest Canucks team ever assembled.

As a very nostalgic person myself I understand that but this time is gone and it would absolutely not be the same if it comes back. 

If we ever loose the orca, I will be sad. It is the one of the greatest animals on earth and the art style is also nice. Free Willy!

Back to the game: I like the honesty of the coach. It is okay if we loose that game but the answer has to be there

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Cap space to to try to fix our right side D 

Clearly Myers cannot play top mins and we basically have one good RHD. Waiting for the TDL might be a big mistake. If we miss the playoffs say bye bye to Petey, next year or the year after. He won't stay to be mediocre, eventually we have to make a move.

That’s why they’re trying to get rid of Garland.