[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

Close one, but is no one screaming the time???

something must be wrong with Petey. Doesn’t look like himself. Also playing the near wall on the 6 on 5 advantage, instead of usual far wall one timer position.

good fight, Myers costing 2 goals was the difference.

• Huggy Bear 1

Well - if ONLY Myers make one less mistake it would be 3-3 going to OT.

Gosh i have never been so mad with having this player on the roster right now. I don't want us to move Garland, I want us to move Myer (I know we can't, but i'm hella pissed right now).

2 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Canucks donr need 4 Assistant coaches. Lower the salaries of execs and lower ticket prices.

True, they don’t need a top line center either.  Or a #1 Dman.

That should make single game tickets only $20. Get on it Aqua! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Smart play firing the puck off Kuzmenko to prevent icing then an on purpose wide shot that lead to a scoring chance you were saying? 

Smart play firing the puck off Kuzmenko to prevent icing then an on purpose wide shot that lead to a scoring chance you were saying? 

Lol is that what a first round pick gets you these days?

• Huggy Bear 1

6 minutes ago, RWJC said:

What is it with the Nux though?

Just a real lack of confidence?

Despite all the systems work they seem very scrambled at times so far this season already. I know it’s early but what’s the consensus?

I feel like they’re playing without commitment to long term pairings. Not necessarily a Garland cloud, but a cloud nonetheless because management has clearly said they want some guys gone. This kind of pressure on players must suck, but it seems like it has players (calling you out Kuzy) taking a sec until they’re with their “permanent line”. I’m sure I’m wrong and I hope so - I just want to see more from Kuz to be a good complement for Petey again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

This loss feels worse than Philly

Not for me...that one was complete garbage. And the refs were compost.

This one I felt like we at least had a chance. A bit of chaotic play where Tampa grabbed momentum and ran, but it was better than in Philly.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

And you wonder why Aquillini chose to "stay competitive" during the entire rebuild. You just summed it up beautifully.

Vancouver has a large bandwagon fanbase. And they don't watch when they aren't winning. Case in point.

You act like that's not true of all fan bases. Shitty product doesn't sell. I watch like 80 games a year win or lose but some nights you just gotta turn it off. Save your sanity.

Trading the captain is an overhaul, just not the one you would have made. 

I didn’t like the move at first, but the band aid has been ripped off looks like it turned out alright in the end

No it's not.