[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

It was a decent road period. Or do the doomers think different ? What about the effort bros 

I thought it was a pretty good period against a great team that's pissed off since they've lost 3 in a row. 

We're only down one, lots of hockey to be played. 

• Cheers 1

This mix of team is fucking garbage.This game looks exactly like the shit from last year.The top 6 doing diddly.Dump and turn over.Pucks bouncing off everyones stick.The worst part.Petey just sits on the bench taking it all in thinking about what he is going to decide by seasons end.This team spends the seaon playing a slightly better version of lasts like tonight and misses the playoffs,the guy is gone.Not one decent scoring chance.80 minutes of shutout hockey and counting.Oof against Florida next.

9 minutes ago, 27 Percent said:

I know it's early in the game.

I know it's super early in the season. 

But at what point is it not the coach that's the problem, because as far as I can see we look the same after the last 3 coaching changes. I like Boudreau. I liked green. Many acted as though tochette is some savour but I don't see it. Not do I see it with management who drafted a lw who can't skate, and traded bo for virtually nothing.

It isn't. We all know that but the owners don't want to face reality.