[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

Friedman completely terrible at fighting why scrap if you just coward up

Coward up? He was caught with reach, not much you can do when a guy has you at that advantage and facing the wrong direction

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

The fact that we don't have a single heavyweight fighter on this team is annoying me more and more with each passing game. 

I see it in Rick Tocchet's face too after every fight this year where one of our midgets is getting beat up. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Upvote 1

Love the pizza mans game

Just now, Snoop Hogg said:

Well, nobody else was willing to pick that fight. Joshua literally tucked his tail between his legs. Why is he even on this team? 

Why pick it at all?  It served no purpose whatsoever

1 minute ago, AatuD2 said:

The fact that we don't have a single heavyweight fighter on this team is annoying me more and more with each passing game. 

I see it in Rick Tocchet's face too after every fight this year where one of our midgets is getting beat up. 

Why waste a roster spot on that?  That's, simply, not a part of the game anymore.

1 minute ago, RookieFan said:

Friedman completely terrible at fighting why scrap if you just coward up

You have no clue. Jeannot is one of the biggest and toughest SOBs in the league. He would fold most guys in the league like a lawn chair. Calling him a coward when he stood up for his team knowing he wasn’t going to win that fight is laughable at best. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Snoop Hogg said:

Well, nobody else was willing to pick that fight. Joshua literally tucked his tail between his legs. Why is he even on this team? 

Joshua is not a fighter at all. 

We don't have a single fighter on this team.