[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

You’re right. Let’s just keep letting teams steamroll us and “make them pay” with our PP, which has proven to not be a deterrent. Might as well change our team name to Rag Dolls too while we are at it. 

Who's getting steamrolled?

Fighting serves no purpose.......it's no deterrent at all

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, AatuD2 said:

JT line is playing great! 

Sunglasses Deal With It GIF by Sixt

Just now, stawns said:

Who's getting steamrolled?

Fighting serves no purpose.......it's no deterrent at all

Except if you don't have a deterrent for fighting, it can become a matter of being steamrolled. Guys aren't scared to take runs then.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

You’re right. Let’s just keep letting teams steamroll us and “make them pay” with our PP, which has proven to not be a deterrent. Might as well change our team name to Rag Dolls too while we are at it. 

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

OMG just made the best chicken. Marinaded since last night. Thighs: s & p, cumin, paprika, garlic, chili powder, fresh lime juice, yogurt. Then fried some onion and fresh garlic to kick it up a notch. Yu-um.

DEMKO!!!!

you had me at best chicken!

Very close to something we make here as a 'mock shawarma' marinade. it is not shawarma, but its adjacent...our recipe is very close but we use a dash of Cardamom too. 

Finish Pulla  has Cardamom in it and glazed with orange sweet icing and it is superb for a Finn coffee cake kind of a sweet bread. We carried the spice over to our home made Shawarma recipe and it worked, for us.

image.png.b94ad8bf32e5252fc86dd77aa7cda794.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, coolboarder said:

I'll give him that he can shoot which is the reason why he's a chaos and I don't like it regardless.   If he simplify his game, be smart with the puck and know his role, not trying to be too much, he can be good but he isn't.  He has proven that he can't.  He's a turnover machine.

Hence my IQ comment ;).

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

He has to do more....he was called out and stepped up a bit more but it seems he likes to just pretend.

Seems like we have a few passengers like that doing the bare minimum to stay in their roles. Management’s job is definitely done.