[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

you had me at best chicken!

Very close to something we make here as a 'mock shawarma' marinade. it is not shawarma, but its adjacent...our recipe is very close but we use a dash of Cardamom too. 

Finish Pulla  has Cardamom in it and glazed with orange sweet icing and it is superb for a Finn coffee cake kind of a sweet bread. We carried the spice over to our home made Shawarma recipe and it worked, for us.

image.png.b94ad8bf32e5252fc86dd77aa7cda794.png

Shawarma is one of my absolute FAVOURITES! Cardamom....ok then, next time it's in.

And I need this ^ up here for dessert!  Yum!

1 minute ago, Rekker said:

Fine with that, no deterrent, but can be good payback. 

Not worth wasting a roster spot on though.  If you've got a guy who can play effective mins and throw them once in awhile, great.  There are very few of those guys out there.  Teams can't afford to have passengers on the bench anymore

8 minutes ago, stawns said:

Why waste a roster spot on that?  That's, simply, not a part of the game anymore.

Most teams have one or two. 

Tampa has Jeannot. 

We're gonna play teams like Anaheim that have multiple fighters.  

Ask Petey and Quinn, and I'm sure that they would rave about how much they liked having Schenn on the team. 

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Shawarma is one of my absolute FAVOURITES! Cardamom....ok then, next time it's in.

And I need this ^ up here for dessert!  Yum!

don't use a bread pan, braid it like your friends hair and bake on a flat cookie sheet. 

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7010/finnish-pulla/

Not gramma's recipe, but then she cracked the Cardamom seeds? nuts? on a big anvil with a rolling pin while smoking joints...lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

Who's getting steamrolled?

Fighting serves no purpose.......it's no deterrent at all

Intensely physical sport at high speed. I’d say it’s a better aggression outlet than players resorting to stick involved violence. And hopefully you don’t try and argue that violence isn’t part of this sport…it is to a varying degree on almost every shift.

image.gif.e782b1c75b5ed24f79ac1991c1032faf.gif

Edited by RWJC