[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

2 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Goood keep losing and get top 3 pick! Trade Petey for like first or second overall pick! Try to get 2 first rounders in the next draft! 

Yeah great, and pray to all the gods they arent a bust that F’s up this franchise for the next 5 years

8 minutes ago, coolboarder said:

You will not see fighters that can't play hockey no longer on the roster.  You'll only see fighter that can play hockey, for example, Reeves.   Fighting will always be there until NHL decide to ban fighting if they decide to allow for penalty review on any incidents even if they missed. Quebec league has decide to ban fighting and it is just a start.

Yup, I mentioned in the previous post that Q has banned fighting. I think that OHL has a restriction on it too. 

In any case, Petey and Quinn don't care about fighting projections for year 2032. Neither do I this year. 

I'm not advocating for signing a fighter to an 8 year deal. 

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'm going for the full card.

391668362_10160586524390549_972525595444

I would add 'Myers using his size for the wrong reasons'. 

I'm actually really upset at him now. TB's first and fourth goal was both on him. I don't care if he actually managed to score on the blue line. It's so unacceptable when you're getting paid 6M. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Goood keep losing and get top 3 pick! Trade Petey for like first or second overall pick! Try to get 2 first rounders in the next draft! 

1st or 2nd overall ?

Why would a rebuilding team give that up for Petey when he's a UFA 1 year after. 

He'd walk from them for the same reason he hasn't extended with us yet? He wants to win and be on a contending team. 

Just now, stawns said:

He's done nothing for that team, other than take a spot from a better player.

Toronto media doesn’t share your opinion. Toronto fans don’t either. 
Say what you want but he’s had an effect. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

This I disagree with, listening to the Steve Dangle podcast they’d notice guys playing bigger now that Reaves is there. 

There's your problem.  I struggle to.find someone with a worse take on hockey than SD

• Thanks 1