[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

4 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

It's true that Gillis wanted to rebuild after 2012.  Apparently he had a list of trades lined up for that summer as well but the only one that he made was Schneider for the 9th OA (Horvat).  Gillis said that in an interview years later

Do you know approximately the timeframe so us losers with nothing better to do can track it down and see? This aligns with the Linden as President and wanting to rebuild narrative as well. 

23 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

Given that Beau and Myers cap hits will be gone next season, that’s just over 10M in Cap. Add another 4M to the rising Cap, that equals to around 14M. 

Raises to Petey 3M and Hronek 2M will leave us about 9M to fill out a third liner and another to 4D. Very doable.

5 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Proof of why Myers can be a liability. Never turn away from the play!

He literally flew in there, fell down, and pinned his own teammate to the ice as two guys skated away with the puck.

391668429_10160586536955549_662514374883

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 3

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

Why get fried-man? Sends bad message to the younger guys. 

I wonder if hogz will get demoted? Though i think he has to pass waivers now.

Fried plays D

Hogz plays forward.

Friedman's acquisition doesn't affect Hogz status in the lineup. 

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

That’s just Leaf hater bias I find his takes pretty decent most of the time anything that is a “bad take” is him very obviously trolling or being deliberately obtuse.

The Reaves sentiment is also shared by Adam and Jesse on the show who are usually pretty balanced too. 

I'm not a leaf hater, at all.  I quite like them and always have

1 minute ago, AatuD2 said:

I mean I see it ... He's a placeholder for Mikheyev. 

PP2 gets garbage 20 seconds at the end of the power play and he hasn't been given a fair shot at PP1.  

In training camp he gets paired up with a guy that's gonna be a 3rd or 4th line grinder: Pius Suter. 

It's been this way since he arrived even though he's given his best. 

I really like his play and tenacity, I would have liked for the Canucks to keep him in the fold, but I honestly don't know if it is 100% that he wants out or if it is rumours or what.... Hopefully its just rumours. There are two canucks I would like to see upgraded, i need a ladder to whisper that to one of them, unless it is during one of his 7 second laydowns in our zone.

• Upvote 1

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

incoming bag skate?

Might as well. Tire the whole team out so we lose and get Cerebrini.

Last chance we can get a elite hometown player that will play his guts out for this team.