[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

Somebody has to get ahold of all of Myers sticks and cut three or four inches off them all. Way more control, way more leverage, better on the boards, better in close, brings his balance forward to make him more stable on his skates, gives him a better shot, better pass, and a couple of dozen other improvements. Or, we could just trade him to a team in the echl straight up for a bus.

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Yes mother i know....

A paragraph is something used to separate thoughts. My previous post was about hirose/mcward.

Hogz but seems likely to be a scapegoat to shake things up.

Father...

4 minutes ago, DSVII said:

I need someone to give me the take that Myers was playing elite level in 2022 and is worth 6M. I need a good laugh to cheer me up.

Well, he was stuck with Hughes most of the year... and the narrative last season was that Hughes couldn't play defence. So it stands to reason he was playing all of the defence while Quinn was basically the 4th forward. Honestly there's not many defenceman that could do the job of two defenceman without having bottom 10 +/- stats. Therefore, Myers was an elite defenceman last year 👌  

Oh, and 6x6 is a bargain.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

I'm not a leaf hater, at all.  I quite like them and always have

Then you don't listen to the show and made up your mind on him without listening.

Their takes are pretty valid and unbiased and not afraid to call out the Leafs for mistakes, like this offseason he’s been very critical of Shanahan for firing Dubas at the hint of splitting the big 4 despite glaring evidence the team can’t win when it matters with them. 

• Cheers 1