[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

10 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Why get fried-man? Sends bad message to the younger guys. 

I wonder if hogz will get demoted? Though i think he has to pass waivers now.

The message is that none of those guys are ready for the show.  Work harder.  Learn.  Develop.  Earn a shot.

Nothing wrong with that message

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Sutter was right. There’s a reason why Gaudreau and Tkachuk haven’t accomplished much in their careers besides individual accomplishments. 

Didnt Tkachuk's team.win the Prince of Wales trophy last season?

5 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Every game has gotten worse. They don’t have what it takes to win. We’ve seen this for years now. Gotta blow it up. It’s not too late. Only keep Tocchet. At least he gives a shit.

Agreed that it has gotten worse from our amazing start. But I gotta disagree - I think this iteration of our team has what it takes to make the playoffs. And a foot in the door is all it takes. Not saying we’ll be amazing, but I think these early ups and downs will help Tocchet and Co pinpoint our failures and I think our guys are more receptive and “buying in” than years past. Just hope that it’s enough to punch our ticket.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

I don’t even think I’ll watch the next game unless there’s a big change in the roster.

They're close to a Garland trade.

Suckers that we are we'll think it's going make a big difference and be right back on CFF making the same posts...

What is it with the Nux though?

Just a real lack of confidence?

Despite all the systems work they seem very scrambled at times so far this season already. I know it’s early but what’s the consensus?

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

I loved Sittler, still one of my all time faves, with Palmateer and Turnbull.  Then Clarkie, Gilmour,Andreychuk, Felix, Sundin.......that was a fun team to watch.  I enjoyed watching Van eliminate them in 94, bug they were my backup team

I liked Gilmour, Wendel when I was younger. 

2 minutes ago, Haddy said:

Well, he was stuck with Hughes most of the year... and the narrative last season was that Hughes couldn't play defence. So it stands to reason he was playing all of the defence while Quinn was basically the 4th forward. Honestly there's not many defenceman that could do the job of two defenceman without having bottom 10 +/- stats. Therefore, Myers was an elite defenceman last year 👌  

Oh, and 6x6 is a bargain.

5 minutes ago, Wing said:

They're trying. But it's tough to come back down 2 goals. 

Has Myers been out there since the pk?

Spectacular new low for Myers. Pettersson doing nothing the past couple of games - playing hurt?