[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

Just now, RWJC said:

What is it with the Nux though?

Just a real lack of confidence?

Despite all the systems work they seem very scrambled at times so far this season already. I know it’s early but what’s the consensus?

They should have made 2-3 big moves when the opportunity was there.  They could have completely changed the makeup of this team, even if it meant moving the target a season or two down the road.  

Now, this is it, this is the team.for the forseeable future......and Benning isn't on the hook for that.

• Cheers 1

Just now, RWJC said:

Despite all the systems work they seem very scrambled at times so far this season already. I know it’s early but what’s the consensus?

I don't think it's all the Canucks tbh, it's not always as cut and dry as x team sucked because they lost 

Tampa's still gotta be considered a top team, Vasi or not

Philly was motivated in their home opener and are currently leading the Oil 3-1

I think the Canucks should be better than they were last season given their additions, but I can't help but wonder if some folks have unrealistic expectations of what we are tbh 

• Cheers 1

Just now, RWJC said:

i think they were doing fine until the last few minutes in the second.

Lightning is still a good team when they turn it up. I don't think we played horribly but letting is close to 40 SOG is a problem, and 2 really bad mistakes by Myer directly resulting into goals.

• Cheers 1