[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Couch trauma from the cat. 🙂

That was her "scratching post". Plus, it was a cheap couch under $200, so that's why the cushions became uneven and springs sticking out. 

This new couch - if I sit all the way back, my feet don't touch the ground! 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

I feel like they’re playing without commitment to long term pairings. Not necessarily a Garland cloud, but a cloud nonetheless because management has clearly said they want some guys gone. This kind of pressure on players must suck, but it seems like it has players (calling you out Kuzy) taking a sec until they’re with their “permanent line”. I’m sure I’m wrong and I hope so - I just want to see more from Kuz to be a good complement for Petey again. 

Totally agree, Grams.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Tampa is not a good team. Missing players and we still couldn't beat them. This team is so fragile.

Tampa isn't far removed from back to back cups, Vasi or not they're still a good team 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

I want to see mcward and hirose more, lots of potential. Mcward's shot is dangerous. These other guys are just 7th guys

Hirose is a lefty and he went back down because Soucy came back and he needs to play. 

I think the same for McWard.  Juulsen was playing because they wanted to see McWard develop.  Now, Juulsen made mistake after mistake and they needed to replace him but not at the expense of McWard's development.

This is how you build a team.  Don't play young players before they are ready.

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Send down Juulsen & Myers, bring up Hirose & McWard.

Yes please. Even for just one game. I am sure no one will pick Myer's 6M cap with the way he's playing.  If Myers continue to play like this Tocc really needs to sit him. 

Anyway overall it was a better game for us and we had a chance. JT's line looking good and Hughes trying to make things happen. Petey looks off but he still made some good defensive plays so I'll give him a pass. Kumenzko though has been mostly invisible in the 4 games so far so that's not great.

• Cheers 1