[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, RWJC said:

sorry, I think you might be more fragile than this team you’re apparently a fan of. 
find some positives, comment on those, and balance out your perspective. It’s totally mentally unhealthy to show up here every GDT and vent the same hate/shit game in game out, whether they win or lose. 

@Canuckfanforlife82 is 10x more fragile than he claims the Canucks are. Shitposting and crying 10 minutes into the season. 

He was crying about a penalty letting the Oilers back in the game at 6-1. SOFT 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, fanfor42 said:

Friedman needs to go back where he came from.  Awful.

How is he put straight into the lineup?

What do management think he brings?

His fight was pathetic. Turtled an killed our momentum.

Out of position often. Not a guy you want - so again, what did they think they were getting here?

Punt.

Still better than Juulsen. 

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

@Canuckfanforlife82 is 10x more fragile than he claims the Canucks are. Shitposting and crying 10 minutes into the season. 

He was crying about a penalty letting the Oilers back in the game at 6-1. SOFT 🤣

Actually I never did. lol. Get your facts straight. They have lost two in a row and have stunk for three straight games. Those the facts. Sorry if you think they  are amazing. Good teams don't lose two in a row according to Cole. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, RWJC said:

Fair points, but I think he’s starting with the basics and trying to get that engrained as a jumping point to build what you describe off of. It’s just a difficult process getting through at times as our coaching staff in the last few years have all been witness to.

I agree with you. I think that's the direction and he's even alluded to it in interviews. But he was saying around game 30-40 they should be a good team. Shouldn't take that long to get your team into playing like a team and if it takes that long we should have iced a full roster for our preseason games to run drills in real time. 

4 minutes ago, RWJC said:

sorry, I think you might be more fragile than this team you’re apparently a fan of. 
find some positives, comment on those, and balance out your perspective. It’s totally mentally unhealthy to show up here every GDT and vent the same hate/shit game in game out, whether they win or lose. 

am I losing my mind or did you not take the exact opposite stance while arguing against me at great length a week or two ago?

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Garland has been better than Kuzmenko, and worlds better than Beauvillier.

If they are moving anyone it should be #1 Myers and #2 Beauvillier. 

I'm glad we only have one year with Beauvillier. He's on a contract year yet not playing like he wants another one here. 

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, 24K said:

Now he don't have bandwagon fans and chipped away at the hardcore fan support. 

Brilliant strategy right there. 

No. If hardcores were that shaken they wouldn't qualify for the term "hardcore" in first place.

The Canucks have been a losing franchise the vast majority of their existence. This is nothing new. And the hardcores of this losing franchise  always stay hardcores.

Bandwagoners are funny.