[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay, Thursday, October 19th, 4pt/7et, SNP, SN650.

Chickenspear

16 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Myers singlehandedly cost them the game.

Can't believe Allvin & Rutherford couldn't see how bad he was last year & offload him when they had the chance.

We'd be losing assets to get rid of him. Nobody was taking him AND his huge bonus on his contract that's paid out this year. Once his bonus is paid then they have the opportunity to ship him for far less of a loss. 

Just now, Wing said:

Is that why??? Sighs...i don't want to bring Benning into this but oh god whyyyyyyy...

According to a couple posters here, my statement is incorrect.  I guess he can be sent down but has a no trade clause... But doesn't have a no movement clause... So I guess that means no one can claim him?

3 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

We ain’t getting Crosby, Malkin or Letang.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

Won’t matter if Myers remains with us. The guy has been responsible in one way or another for about half the goals against.

Seems unlikely Myers goes anywhere tho

Edited by Coconuts

2 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Haven’t noticed Petey the last couple games. Has he even been on the ice?

He got hit hard in Philly and not a single team-mate responded.

Kudos to Friedman but we should grab Zack MacEwan off the ottawa waivers while we can.

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

We'd be losing assets to get rid of him. Nobody was taking him AND his huge bonus on his contract that's paid out this year. Once his bonus is paid then they have the opportunity to ship him for far less of a loss. 

Lebanc was just put on waivers today (or about to be apparently), that was apparently on the table in the offseason, maybe circle back to that (free's up over 1M) or scratch/demote him & put McWard in. 

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Lebanc was just put on waivers today (or about to be apparently), that was apparently on the table in the offseason, maybe circle back to that (free's up over 1M) or scratch/demote him & put McWard in. 

I'm with you on that one. 

• Cheers 1