Blue Jays / MLB Talk

Bounce000

14 hours ago, UnkNuk said:

I came across the Oakland home game against Cleveland while channel surfing.

They're playing in front of an empty stadium.   :classic_biggrin:

Yeah, I read the fans are boycotting, because of the move to Vegas....

Just noticed that Telus (and presumably Shaw?) is offering a free preview of the MLB Extra Innings package until April 4th.

Which means the St Louis/Dodgers game is available for viewing tonight at 6:10pm.  Yamamoto is pitching and presumably Ohtani is hitting so it's a chance to see what a Billion Dollars (!) worth of contract can buy nowadays.

• Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, UnkNuk said:

so it's a chance to see what a Billion Dollars (!) worth of contract can buy nowadays.

thats just nuts. No way can two guys be that valuable just on the field. Maybe when you factor in ratings and swag sales. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, UnkNuk said:

Just noticed that Telus (and presumably Shaw?) is offering a free preview of the MLB Extra Innings package until April 4th.

Which means the St Louis/Dodgers game is available for viewing tonight at 6:10pm.  Yamamoto is pitching and presumably Ohtani is hitting so it's a chance to see what a Billion Dollars (!) worth of contract can buy nowadays.

Yep I have Telus as well, I’ll tune in Tonight 

2 hours ago, Bob Long said:

thats just nuts. No way can two guys be that valuable just on the field. Maybe when you factor in ratings and swag sales. 

That's what I'm thinking.   I'm a very, very casual baseball fan.  I haven't watched a complete game in years.  But I watched the Dodgers' home opener on Thursday.  I suspect there could be a lot of casuals who are now watching the Dodgers.

• ThereItIs 1