2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

12 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

They had vouchers for Triple O's, Panago, hot dogs, Melt (grilled cheese sandwich or nachos).  Previously you could get one item or two.  This time you could get food from all four.  My husband brought home burgers & pizza, and we ate grilled cheese sandwiches while in line.  There was also popcorn and sundaes, as many as you wanted.  I could just stuff myself with sundaes and let my husband use my vouchers for all the food...  Maybe next year!

I told JT "Thanks for the exciting game last night.  But I was afraid the police were going to show up to my house with how loud I screamed in OT".  He chuckled and said "Yeah it was a lot of fun", then put his scowl back on.

That sounds lovely about the food! At least that was a highlight, eh? Hahaha glad you got him to laugh btw! Not sure if I want to eat while standing (I don't want any stains on my jersey), but the sundaes sound awesome 😀

2 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

That sounds lovely about the food! At least that was a highlight, eh? Hahaha glad you got him to laugh btw! Not sure if I want to eat while standing (I don't want any stains on my jersey), but the sundaes sound awesome 😀

I had popcorn and a sundae

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I don't love eating while standing, but it was a long wait and I was hungry.  I wasn't wearing a jersey anyway.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

That sounds lovely about the food! At least that was a highlight, eh? . . . Not sure if I want to eat while standing (I don't want any stains on my jersey), but the sundaes sound awesome 😀

The food is always a highlight for sure.

Unfortunately I stained my favourite sweater today with a drop from a quesadilla 😔

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, gkm56 said:

The food is always a highlight for sure.

Unfortunately I stained my favourite sweater today with a drop from a quesadilla 😔

Awww. That's awful! Do you have any stain remover at home? Resolve works well 😊 

Canucks road game party on Sunday! Let me know when some of you guys see the tickets in your account 😊 

Edited by Rypper_37
Wrote the wrong day as I'm tired
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

You'd think we'd have received the tickets and details by now.

I'm hoping they send them tomorrow (at the latest). I don't believe the reps work on the weekend and I'd like to know the details/see the tickets in advance 😀 The sportsbar is on the 300 level, right? Only been there once from the outside restaurant entrance. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I'm hoping they send them tomorrow (at the latest). I don't believe the reps work on the weekend and I'd like to know the details/see the tickets in advance 😀 The sportsbar is on the 300 level, right? Only been there once from the outside restaurant entrance. 

Yes if you are entering from inside the arena, I believe it is from Section 301.  There will be a crowd of people that you can follow.

7 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Yes if you are entering from inside the arena, I believe it is from Section 301.  There will be a crowd of people that you can follow.

Since it's a Sunday and no game is on, I assume the arena will be closed. Is it near the citadel? 

so what I’ve been told by a rep is that playoff tickets will be similar to what Boston charges per round and market prices prob more than what a leafs game cost 

also they have sold out of season tickets

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Since it's a Sunday and no game is on, I assume the arena will be closed. Is it near the citadel? 

What is the citadel?  

The arena will not be open to the public, but last time we parked underneath and it was open for members to come up from parking and access the sports bar from inside.  Or you can access from outside.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

so what I’ve been told by a rep is that playoff tickets will be similar to what Boston charges per round and market prices prob more than what a leafs game cost 

also they have sold out of season tickets

Oh that is surprising they have sold out of season tickets since I am still seeing nonstop ads.  I have no idea what Boston charges per round.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh that is surprising they have sold out of season tickets since I am still seeing nonstop ads.  I have no idea what Boston charges per round.

I’m worried that it’s going to cost more than my actual season package , if that’s the case I’m dipping out 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I’m worried that it’s going to cost more than my actual season package , if that’s the case I’m dipping out 

OMG... I might have to too.  Geez I hate to be negative nelly, but the way things are going right now they might not get past the first round anyway.

• Like 1

What is the citadel?  

The arena will not be open to the public, but last time we parked underneath and it was open for members to come up from parking and access the sports bar from inside.  Or you can access from outside.

The citadel is the top of the arena by the highway. Uber drops me off there all the time and I walk down all the stairs haha 😄 

Yeah, all I see are ads about it on my FB. They should lock the deposit page and say "sold out" if that's the case. 

9 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

What are the prices like for Boston? I know the Leafs are a lot. I've never been, so I don't mind, but seems unfair to gouge real fans 😀 

1 minute ago, Rypper_37 said:

The citadel is the top of the arena by the highway. Uber drops me off there all the time and I walk down all the stairs haha 😄 

Oh that citadel.  I thought you were talking about something called the citadel inside the arena!  The Sports Bar Live is part of the arena, it is not a separate building.  You said you'd been there before right??  You will find it.  Just walk towards the arena and you can follow other people heading there.  Look for signs.  You will find it, I promise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Yeah, all I see are ads about it on my FB. They should lock the deposit page and say "sold out" if that's the case. 

I guess they are trying to build a waiting list again.  Like they had years ago.  YEARS ago.

• Like 1