2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

18 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

All of my tickets are on my Canucks app. I didn't know they still made paper tickets! 

I'm sorry to say I'm from a by gone era and make a request each season. Apps and Cel phone just a tad beyond me. Now then I'm OK wwith morese code and cemaphore 😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fred65 said:

I'm sorry to say I'm from a by gone era and make a request each season. Apps and Cel phone just a tad beyond me. Now then I'm OK wwith morese code and cemaphore 😀

Awww. Hopefully they fix the tickets for you! Maybe you can drop those off in person and get the others? Not sure if they mail them to you or not. 

On 10/12/2023 at 7:36 AM, Rypper_37 said:

Not my recording. I was in the club section laughing like a hyena 🤣 

Idiots, all of them.

Pouring booze on each other....what a great example they set for the kids at the game  (who likely behave better). It's a game...these morons should all be kicked out for good!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Idiots, all of them.

Pouring booze on each other....what a great example they set for the kids at the game  (who likely behave better). It's a game...these morons should all be kicked out for good!

Agreed! After the home opener last year where people threw beer cans at the boys/glass, I mentioned in the post game survey that people who do this should be banned from the arena! Not fair that they get to lessen everyone else's experience. 😒 

8 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Looks great! I'm going to at least 5 of those games! 😀

Yeah lots of the good games to watch on the list.  I am planning to go to pretty much all of these except the Hawks and Leafs.  

The stands are going to look good with all the black jerseys.  Especially in future years with the seats being dark blue/black.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Yeah lots of the good games to watch on the list.  I am planning to go to pretty much all of these except the Hawks and Leafs.  

The stands are going to look good with all the black jerseys.  Especially in future years with the seats being dark blue/black.  

So I've added on games and I'm currently up to 17 now. My rep mentioned a half season package next year. Do you think the seats will be more comfortable? What about cupholders?

My current lower bowl section makes my back sore after awhile as it doesn't have enough padding. That's why I upgrade or buy more tickets for the club section/club 500. 

9 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Apparently to be posted at a later date

Looks like it.  These only go up to January. So we still get black history night in February.  I can't see the NHL cancel that.

Plus shirt off our back night in April.  With a few other games as well.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Looks like it.  These only go up to January. So we still get black history night in February.  I can't see the NHL cancel that.

Plus shirt off our back night in April.  With a few other games as well.  

Fan appreciation night as well! 

Hi all

I never checked this thread on the old boards so was curious what exactly it was for but having read the first 5 pages I'm still not sure. So far, it just appears to be a place for season ticket holders to talk about games and random topics related to tickets, seats, merch and other miscellaneous stuff. Is there anything more to it than that? Do people ever offer up tickets for resale?

1 hour ago, Steamer4GM said:

Hi all

I never checked this thread on the old boards so was curious what exactly it was for but having read the first 5 pages I'm still not sure. So far, it just appears to be a place for season ticket holders to talk about games and random topics related to tickets, seats, merch and other miscellaneous stuff. Is there anything more to it than that? Do people ever offer up tickets for resale?

No, people don't offer up tickets for resale here.  I think whenever anyone is reselling their tickets they use TicketExchange.  Once on the old site - just shortly before it was shut down - someone came on looking for tickets to a specific game.  It was last night's game, now that I think about it!  Hope he enjoyed it.  I ended up selling him my tickets.  He was a very nice guy, it all worked out.  But it was quite a hassle compared to TicketExchange, so I will be sticking to that route.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

No, people don't offer up tickets for resale here.  I think whenever anyone is reselling their tickets they use TicketExchange.  Once on the old site - just shortly before it was shut down - someone came on looking for tickets to a specific game.  It was last night's game, now that I think about it!  Hope he enjoyed it.  I ended up selling him my tickets.  He was a very nice guy, it all worked out.  But it was quite a hassle compared to TicketExchange, so I will be sticking to that route.

Is TicketExchange on Facebook? 

51 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Is TicketExchange on Facebook? 

No, it's part of TicketMaster.  You can access it through your Member account on the Canucks site.  If you go to your list of games in your account, there is an option to list them for sale on TicketExchange.

Oh wait.  Is this something only available to full season members??   Now I'm not sure.    Okay I just checked and it is available to full season and half season members.  Not quarter season.  

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

No, it's part of TicketMaster.  You can access it through your Member account on the Canucks site.  If you go to your list of games in your account, there is an option to list them for sale on TicketExchange.

Oh wait.  Is this something only available to full season members??   Now I'm not sure.    Okay I just checked and it is available to full season and half season members.  Not quarter season.  

Awww. No worries! I'm at 17 games now as I keep adding them on haha. I prefer the premium sections, but you need to be a full stm to get membership there, apparently. I asked my rep recently and she said club is full stm only. Thanks for checking btw 😀

• Cheers 1