2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

3 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I wasn't trying to swap, just poking around the system to see if it would let me, gkm56 was trying.

Yeah 2 weeks makes sense.  I never have any swaps left this late in the season.  I only did 1 this year, Boston for Chicago. 

Ah gotcha.  I read your comments too quickly and misunderstood 🙂

4 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I'd guess $235 for LB1 center for full STM.  Around 25% over your regular average price.

Awww. I'm only a quarter stm, but I add on extra games and tickets for friends. I agree! The average price per ticket in my membership is like $210, so maybe like $260 for the first round. Exciting! 😊 

On 12/29/2023 at 7:54 PM, SerenityNow said:

I imagine you will be able to buy resale tickets off the secondary market, just like with regular season tickets.  But who knows how much they will cost!

I don't know if you will have the option to buy your seats at member cost if the other member opts out.  Interesting question.  Might have to ask your rep if you have one.

I think you skipped the membership benefit (road party) in December, like me. Have you been offered anything else yet? 

8 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

I guess they'll tell us how much per round in an email? Not sure how it works. 

Happy New Year's eve 😊 

Yes an email will come out at some point.        Happy New Year to you!

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1

My next game is Chicago! I'm excited 😊 I assume, if we are lucky enough, that we will get an email about playoffs at some point? I know renewal emails come out around March or so. 

3 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

My next game is Chicago! I'm excited 😊 I assume, if we are lucky enough, that we will get an email about playoffs at some point? I know renewal emails come out around March or so. 

I just got rid of some of my Chicago tickets back for Boston tickets.  But there is not much left

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

I just got rid of some of my Chicago tickets back for Boston tickets.  But there is not much left

I added that Chicago game on (single membership game) and now Bedard has been placed on IR and is expected to miss 4-6 weeks 😞 

How many exchanges have you been doing? Apparently they're more flexible this year and you can do more than just  a few. 

1 minute ago, Rypper_37 said:

I added that Chicago game on (single membership game) and now Bedard has been placed on IR and is expected to miss 4-6 weeks 😞 

How many exchanges have you been doing? Apparently they're more flexible this year and you can do more than just  a few. 

This was just my second exchange.  So both were done online.  I exchanged some of my Boston for Chicago, now trading them back.  But got a set of 3 and a single.  Still lots of singles left for Boston.  I bet they are all gone soon.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

This was just my second exchange.  So both were done online.  I exchanged some of my Boston for Chicago, now trading them back.  But got a set of 3 and a single.  Still lots of singles left for Boston.  I bet they are all gone soon.  

I'm already seeing the Bruins, but you're right! Most games have really limited tickets these days. 😱 

2 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

Ticket prices for the Chicago game dropped by 30% now.  Probably more next week 

Such a shame--bought mine before the season started as I wanted to see Bedard. 

• Sad 1

Does anyone else keep getting these free Vancouver warriors tickets?

Just got another offer.  I think this is the third pair I have gotten this year lol

Edited by bt116
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bt116 said:

Does anyone else keep getting these free Vancouver warriors tickets?

Just got another offer.  I think this is the third pair I have gotten this year lol

I always get spammed with those. Was hoping it would be my membership benefit. Where are the seats btw? Are they in the party zone where you have to stand all night? 

13 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I always get spammed with those. Was hoping it would be my membership benefit. Where are the seats btw? Are they in the party zone where you have to stand all night? 

I didn’t go the last two times. They were lower bowl corners I believe.

• Thanks 1

On 1/6/2024 at 9:43 AM, Rypper_37 said:

Don't get too excited - Bedard is out for the next 2 months at least, so you'll get to the see the worst team in all of professional hockey.   I'd unload those tickets ASAP if I was you!

11 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

We went once.  We didn't have to stand, but as far as I can tell, the whole arena is a party zone.  It's mostly college kids drinking cheap beer and socializing with each other with a lacrosse game in the background.  Loud music blasting.  It's like a night club.  We only stayed for the first half of the game.  

• Like 2