2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

We went once.  We didn't have to stand, but as far as I can tell, the whole arena is a party zone.  It's mostly college kids drinking cheap beer and socializing with each other with a lacrosse game in the background.  Loud music blasting.  It's like a night club.  We only stayed for the first half of the game.  

The sports bar drove me crazy with the music blasting, so thank you! That's good to know those details. 😊 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Has anyone been able to upgrade their tickets on their laptop or their phone app? Doesn't seem to have an "upgrade" button anywhere. (I always just go through my rep). Thank you 😊 

3 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Has anyone been able to upgrade their tickets on their laptop or their phone app? Doesn't seem to have an "upgrade" button anywhere. (I always just go through my rep). Thank you 😊 

I do it on my PC.  I think its too hard to search for new seat locations on the phone app.  You have to click the "more circles" to get the additional options.

I just did another exchange.  Calgary in April for the March Jets.  

circles.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

I do it on my PC.  I think its too hard to search for new seat locations on the phone app.  You have to click the "more circles" to get the additional options.

I just did another exchange.  Calgary in April for the March Jets.  

circles.png

20240117_103028~2.jpg

Just now, Rypper_37 said:

Awww. Still no "upgrade" button for me. I don't want to exchange the game haha (just upgrade it to a premium section).  Thank you for showing me, though! 😊 

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

Awww. Still no "upgrade" button for me. I don't want to exchange the game haha (just upgrade it to a premium section).  Thank you for showing me, though! 😊 

you click on the exchange button.

From there, you pick the game to upgrade. and will then see a seat map where you can add $ to upgrade your seats

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bt116 said:

From there, you pick the game to upgrade. and will then see a seat map where you can add $ to upgrade your seats

Oh, I didn't realize! Thanks so much 😊 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bt116 said:

Got it! Thanks so much. Upgraded to Club Section and paid the difference. I have four games in March and the regular seats hurt my back after a bit 🙃 

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Just got my renewal email from the Kraken.  They are not increasing prices for next year.

I hope the Canucks don't hammer us too bad and do their part to fight inflation 😉 

I assume our renewals will come around March? 😊 

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Just got my renewal email from the Kraken.  They are not increasing prices for next year.

I hope the Canucks don't hammer us too bad and do their part to fight inflation 😉 

Canucks are already looking for new members for next year , what about kraken playoff prices , those go out yet?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Canucks are already looking for new members for next year , what about kraken playoff prices , those go out yet?

No playoff pricing yet.  Their payment plans for the regular season go from Feb-Nov.  So they send out renewal early.

Yeah $250 deposit to become a member.  People should do it.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Got it! Thanks so much. Upgraded to Club Section and paid the difference. I have four games in March and the regular seats hurt my back after a bit 🙃 

have you tried those fancy new black seats behind the benches? Those look comfy !

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, bt116 said:

have you tried those fancy new black seats behind the benches? Those look comfy !

I believe you have to commit to a 3 year membership for those, but I'm hoping the new seats will be somewhat similar to them! 😊 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I thought today's game was cursed.... nearly killed me watching this.

Have you been invited to your membership benefit yet? I might email my rep in February if I don't hear anything by then. 

14 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Have you been invited to your membership benefit yet? I might email my rep in February if I don't hear anything by then. 

No not yet.  I keep forgetting about it.  Let me know if you hear anything from your rep.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Officially unable to attend tonight games , thanks transit…..

Oh no!!  I wonder how many people that will affect.  It might be hard to tell; I suspect the attendance would have been down anyway due to the Bedard injury.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh no!!  I wonder how many people that will affect.  It might be hard to tell; I suspect the attendance would have been down anyway due to the Bedard injury.

I’m in maple ridge and have no way to a skytrain station 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1