2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

So I emailed my rep this morning just to get an automatic email back that she’s no longer with the organization 

WHAT!  You and I usually have the same rep.  Did yours have the initials ZM?  So the revolving door continues.  

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

WHAT!  You and I usually have the same rep.  Did yours have the initials ZM?  So the revolving door continues.  

What a gongshow. Could've at least sent an email out beforehand notifying people and then lined someone up before your rep left. 

18 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Most last a year.  

Mine don't seem to last that long.  And not because of anything I do, I swear!  😄    I rarely have any interaction with them.  I get an email saying "I am your new rep" and a short time later they are gone again.  

18 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

What a gongshow. Could've at least sent an email out beforehand notifying people and then lined someone up before your rep left. 

I think they can't get or retain enough people to fill the roles.  They must not pay well or else they don't treat them well, who knows.

3 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I think they can't get or retain enough people to fill the roles.  They must not pay well or else they don't treat them well, who knows.

My theory is, if you only hire blonde fitness models and pay crap.  They leave ASAP

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Yeah I got that email too.  "Details to follow".

Hopefully I get offered my membership benefit soon! Quarter and half stm only get three choices: team skate, road game party and closed team practice. 

• Like 1

I honestly don't recall who my rep is .   I know there was an email from two years ago from a rep who was introducing themselves, but i can't find that email lol.

I almost never have any interaction with my rep in all the years that i have had my tickets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

Hopefully I get offered my membership benefit soon! Quarter and half stm only get three choices: team skate, road game party and closed team practice. 

I know a friend who have quarters and i think there was an open ice skate back in Nov or Dec.  Maybe they will hold another one?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bt116 said:

I know a friend who have quarters and i think there was an open ice skate back in Nov or Dec.  Maybe they will hold another one?

I hope so! They invited me to a road game party back around Christmas and I couldn't go. My first choice was the team practice, anyways. 😊 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

What an insane game! Someone threw up in my section (as usual). Saturday night and all. I always expect a full tilt--wild animals 🤣 

The lower bowl crowd can't hold their booze. 

• Haha 2

On 1/26/2024 at 6:26 AM, SerenityNow said:

Probably a combination of that and the fact that due to boomers retiring "en mass" there are more opportunities than ever for younger folks.  The job market should be very good for Millenials for years to come.

6 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

What an insane game! Someone threw up in my section (as usual). Saturday night and all. I always expect a full tilt--wild animals 🤣 

Was it you? 🤭

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

What the heck kind of a section are you in!    I know that game was a bit of a roller coaster, but geez!    😆

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

What the heck kind of a section are you in!    I know that game was a bit of a roller coaster, but geez!    😆

Do you remember the videos of people fist fighting others and the cops coming during the home opener? Chucking drinks at each other? That's my section 😊 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Do you remember the videos of people fist fighting others and the cops coming during the home opener? Chucking drinks at each other? That's my section 😊 

That was Rypper throwing those punches 👀

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Oh I do remember that....!  Oh boy, never a dull moment for you, eh??    Me, I'll settle for watching all that from afar...  🫣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh I do remember that....!  Oh boy, never a dull moment for you, eh??    Me, I'll settle for watching all that from afar...  🫣

Thank god I upgraded to Club Section for that game, but I could still see the crazy fight from across the ice. Wild animals. I can't sit there every game as I'm just not in the mood at times haha 🙃 

• Like 1