2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

7 hours ago, gkm56 said:

Did anyone get a presale code for Timberlake’s concert in April? I didn’t see anything even though I’m a full member. Guess cause I didn’t select presale codes as my perk…

I didn’t get anything either , general presale isn’t until Friday, so we might get something closer to then

• Like 1

On 1/25/2024 at 9:49 AM, WalkWithElias said:

So I emailed my rep this morning just to get an automatic email back that she’s no longer with the organization 

Just got an email from my new rep.  We'll see how long he lasts.  

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Just got an email from my new rep.  We'll see how long he lasts.  

I believe the work is seasonal as well, eh? Not sure if they work during the off season or not. 

I finally used up the rest of my membership gift card! I love their veggie dogs 😊 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 6:18 AM, SerenityNow said:

I thought mine was female at first based on the name, but he is a he.  The two best reps I've had over the years were female.

I never got a reply to my email asking about my membership benefit, so I filled out the contact us form on the member portal and asked again. Fingers crossed I get invited to an event as it's already February! 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I never got a reply to my email asking about my membership benefit, so I filled out the contact us form on the member portal and asked again. Fingers crossed I get invited to an event as it's already February! 

The one I went to last year was in March.  And we were only invited a few weeks ahead of it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

The one I went to last year was in March.  And we were only invited a few weeks ahead of it.

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing 😊 Just don't want them to forget about me haha 😆 

• Like 1

Just got an email this morning from a new account rep. Sigh. 😞 My previous rep sent out an email to some people a couple weeks ago saying due to the influx of stm, she's no longer going to be the account rep of lots of members. Too bad. I didn't get that email and was hoping my rep wouldn't change haha 😅 

4 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Looks like my new rep is Holly and she's only been with the Canucks for 8 months, according to her email. Hopefully she's wonderful and it all works out 😊 

Maybe try asking Holly about your member benefit and see what she says.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Has anyone been able to check the balance of their gift card online lately?  If anyone has their card handy, would you be willing to check it and see if it works?  It will not work for me in either Chrome or Firefox (I get different messages in either browser).  I am never sure if it is just me/my connection/my computer or a Canucks thing.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Has anyone been able to check the balance of their gift card online lately?  If anyone has their card handy, would you be willing to check it and see if it works?  It will not work for me in either Chrome or Firefox (I get different messages in either browser).  I am never sure if it is just me/my connection/my computer or a Canucks thing.

I just went to check mine and the form is down. Has a sad smiley and a grey box. Won't even let me type in the gift card number. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

I just went to check mine and the form is down. Has a sad smiley and a grey box. Won't even let me type in the gift card number. 

Okay that's the same that happened to me (in Chrome at least).  Thanks so much for checking.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Okay that's the same that happened to me (in Chrome at least).  Thanks so much for checking.

No problem! I don't have Firefox, but maybe some other members here can try 😀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I have a feeling renewals / playoff packages are coming out end of Feb or early March 

me and a friend tried asking a rep about about playoff and the answer we got is if their “ fortunate” enough to make it

Same here. "Details will be given out IF we clinch a playoff spot" 🤣 

They should do the renewals now.  They will get 99.9% renewed.  What's the point of waiting.

If we suddenly become the worst team in the league and miss the playoffs entirely, renewals will be down.  

Nothing for them to gain by waiting.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

They should do the renewals now.  They will get 99.9% renewed.  What's the point of waiting.

If we suddenly become the worst team in the league and miss the playoffs entirely, renewals will be down.  

Nothing for them to gain by waiting.  

Wonder how much prices will go up by next year , especially with the new seats supposedly being installed during the summer 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Wonder how much prices will go up by next year , especially with the new seats supposedly being installed during the summer 

Need those new seats. Long overdue. Feels like you're sitting on the floor.