2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

3 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Wonder how much prices will go up by next year , especially with the new seats supposedly being installed during the summer 

Well hopefully they amortize the seats over their life.  Our current seats are almost 30 years old.

I am going to guess between 5-8% for next year.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I hope all this playoff talk didn't jinx them tonight....

Eh, we can't win them all. Onto the next! Nice cross check by Zadorov btw. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Eh, we can't win them all. Onto the next! Nice cross check by Zadorov btw. 

Well I was expecting Boston to come out on fire so I didn't expect Canucks to win, just hoped for more of a response than that.

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Another learning curve for the team , they will bounce back next game

Hope so.  I heard radio talk of "Could this be a possible preview of a Stanley Cup Final"?  Please god, no.  I can't do that again.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Hope so.  I heard radio talk of "Could this be a possible preview of a Stanley Cup Final"?  Please god, no.  I can't do that again.

The city literally can't handle that again, so hopefully not 😀 Last night was frustrating for sure. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Haha, I was excited about Jett Woo possibly getting into his first NHL game tonight but then realized it's not a home game...   Well we can still yell Wooooooo at our TVs.

Woooooooo 😀

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I have a feeling there will be a wait list for season tickets soon especially with the prices on secondary market going up

Its going to mess up our presale next year.  I don't think we will be able to buy 8 extra seats to all the interesting games.

But yeah, everyone on this entire site should buy season tickets.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Its going to mess up our presale next year.  I don't think we will be able to buy 8 extra seats to all the interesting games.

But yeah, everyone on this entire site should buy season tickets.  

Membership will be hard to get for the next few seasons for sure! Lots of ads saying put your deposit down for next season (new stm only). 

Yeah it’s pretty insane. Gone are the days where you can’t even give away your tickets

i still remember being made fun of and being called a sucker for having these seasons when the team sucked 🤣

Edited by bt116
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

Yeah it’s pretty insane. Gone are the days where you can’t even give away your tickets

i still remember being made fun of and being called a sucker for having these seasons when the team sucked 🤣

Now they're all suckers as prices are sky high 😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bt116 said:

It wasn't that long ago.  Plus there was that guy who kept coming on this thread to scream at us all for renewing our tickets and the team would never turn around until we cancelled our memberships.  Glad I didn't cancel mine after last year like I almost did.

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Someone already listed round 1 tickets on stub hub.  $350 for UB4 row 15.  Looks like some already sold for games 1 and 2.  

Wow!  I've been wondering how much interest there would be for round 1.  Back when Canucks made the playoffs every year no one got too excited for round 1 and I could barely break even on the games I couldn't attend.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Wow!  I've been wondering how much interest there would be for round 1.  Back when Canucks made the playoffs every year no one got too excited for round 1 and I could barely break even on the games I couldn't attend.

I think prices will be even higher.   I want to list a pair for $10,000.  Just so some clueless reporter can do a story about how expensive tickets are.  That use to happen every year.  

• Haha 4

A bit off-topic, but has anyone received further information on the meet the players event scheduled for the 25th? I RSVP'd back when I received the original message but haven't heard anything more

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piti said:

A bit off-topic, but has anyone received further information on the meet the players event scheduled for the 25th? I RSVP'd back when I received the original message but haven't heard anything more

I got an email saying there was going to be a draw to determine who got to meet Petey & Hughes.  That was on Feb 8.  Nothing since then.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I got an email saying there was going to be a draw to determine who got to meet Petey & Hughes.  That was on Feb 8.  Nothing since then.

Interesting. I RSVPd back on January 26 and havent heard anything else. Didnt put in preferences for players to meet or anything, just said how many tickets I wanted (which btw was surprised we could ask for 2x the number of tickets we have)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Someone already listed round 1 tickets on stub hub.  $350 for UB4 row 15.  Looks like some already sold for games 1 and 2.  

Does anyone know roughly when we can expect some more information on costs of playoff tickets? And how does it work? We get first dibs to purchase our own seats plus an opportunity at a presale, or no presale? It's my first year as a STH where they make the playoffs and very excited! 🙂

23 minutes ago, piti said:

Interesting. I RSVPd back on January 26 and havent heard anything else. Didnt put in preferences for players to meet or anything, just said how many tickets I wanted (which btw was surprised we could ask for 2x the number of tickets we have)

Yeah, previously they asked which player(s) you wanted to meet, but this time they just said there will be a draw for Petey & Hughes.  We met Hughes last time so I didn't really need to go in a draw to meet him again.  

14 minutes ago, piti said:

Does anyone know roughly when we can expect some more information on costs of playoff tickets? And how does it work? We get first dibs to purchase our own seats plus an opportunity at a presale, or no presale? It's my first year as a STH where they make the playoffs and very excited! 🙂

It's hard to say.  It's been so many years since they've been in a playoffs series where fans could attend.  Everything seems to be done differently now.  

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 10:35 AM, Rypper_37 said:

I received a reply from my rep about the benefits. They've only had one road game and no closed team practice yet. They're still deciding on the dates. 😊 

Hey I just got an email about a road game viewing party on March 3.

• Like 1