2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

9 hours ago, gkm56 said:

He isn’t on the latest email to go out, but, do we think Arshdeep Bains will be meeting fans tomorrow?

I was surprised to see Jett Woo on the list.  Isn't he back with the Abby Canucks?  Maybe Arsh will take Jett's place?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gkm56 said:

He isn’t on the latest email to go out, but, do we think Arshdeep Bains will be meeting fans tomorrow?

My guess is he will be there

14 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Cops show up to anyone else's section last night for fighting/throwing stuff at each other? 

20240224_181313.jpg

Its always you lower bowl people.  Everyone behaves up in 319

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Todays event felt unorganized….. long crowds and I only met 2 players , last year I met half the team

I didn’t go today as I gave my tickets away. I heard the same about last years event too.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Todays event felt unorganized….. long crowds and I only met 2 players , last year I met half the team

That's horrible! How many people were there? Maybe mention it to your rep as that's your stm benefit. 

There were small improvements this year by spreading the team out over the two levels it felt like there was more space to move.

Still think that too many tickets were given away. If I have two tickets in my account, I should get two meet and greet tickets.

Only peeve I had was we got in right away and I went to where the emails stated Miller would be only to find out he was moved to another spot which probably cost me about 15 to 20 minutes of additional wait time which would’ve allowed me to probably meet another player or two. Wish that had been communicated before entry time.

Not having access to the ice level and locker room like last year was a bummer though as at least they had some guys down there to meet after coming out of the locker room tour.

edit: Oh and it was too short. 4 hours was too long last year, 2 hours was too short. Hopefully it’s pushed to 3 for next year.

Edited by gkm56
  • Huggy Bear 1

34 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

We wasted too much time lining up for JT Miller.  It was supposed to be Demko but for some reason they switched JT in for Thatcher.  I wish we'd gone to some of the shorter lineups instead.  JT seemed like he was being tortured.  I managed to make him chuckle for a moment but then he went back to misery mode.  

Well at least I snagged two of the ice cream sundaes.  They are the highlight for me.  😆

• Huggy Bear 1

6 minutes ago, gkm56 said:

There were small improvements this year by spreading the team out over the two levels it felt like there was more space to move.

Still think that too many tickets were given away. If I have two tickets in my account, I should get two meet and greet tickets.

Only peeve I had was we got in right away and I went to where the emails stated Miller would be only to find out he was moved to another spot which probably cost me about 15 to 20 minutes of additional wait time. Wish that had been communicated before entry time.

Not having access to the ice level and locker room like last year was a bummer though as at least they had some guys down there to meet after coming out of the locker room tour.

edit: Oh and it was too short. 4 hours was too long last year, 2 hours was too short. Hopefully it’s pushed to 3 for next year.

Miller was where Thatcher was originally going to be.  I wonder what happened to Thatcher.  Hope he wasn't hurt last night.  

• Like 1

When we first got inside and looked at the screens where they listed the players and their locations, Jett Woo was on there with PDG.  I was surprised at that.  Then some time later my husband mentioned, "Hey how odd, PDG is listed by himself".  They had removed Jett's name.  Good thing I didn't go line up there only to find he wasn't even there!

And yes, Arshdeep Bains was there.  I think they had him with Juulsen.  I would have loved if they paired Arshdeep with Jett.  I would have lined up for them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

When we first got inside and looked at the screens where they listed the players and their locations, Jett Woo was on there with PDG.  I was surprised at that.  Then some time later my husband mentioned, "Hey how odd, PDG is listed by himself".  They had removed Jett's name.  Good thing I didn't go line up there only to find he wasn't even there!

And yes, Arshdeep Bains was there.  I think they had him with Juulsen.  I would have loved if they paired Arshdeep with Jett.  I would have lined up for them.

Next year I’m not choosing this event….. my friends went and didn’t end up meeting anyone…. He told a security guard and the guard said “she didn’t fkn care”” 

im telling ya arena security is useless 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Next year I’m not choosing this event….. my friends went and didn’t end up meeting anyone…. He told a security guard and the guard said “she didn’t fkn care”” 

im telling ya arena security is useless 

What!  Wow.  Though, I can see why security wouldn't care (not that there's any need to say she didn't f'n care!).  Better to tell a Host or your account rep (after the fact most likely, since I never saw mine there today).

We will likely still go.  There's nothing else to choose.  Unless they come up with better benefit options.  But we already said unless there's someone we really want to meet we will just go in the shortest line and then just get the food.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

What!  Fights again??  Remind me never to sit in your section, LOL.

Definitely wild and this is why I upgrade all the time and add on lots of extra tickets in the club section. Wild animals!!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

What!  Wow.  Though, I can see why security wouldn't care (not that there's any need to say she didn't f'n care!).  Better to tell a Host or your account rep (after the fact most likely, since I never saw mine there today).

We will likely still go.  There's nothing else to choose.  Unless they come up with better benefit options.  But we already said unless there's someone we really want to meet we will just go in the shortest line and then just get the food.  

I’m just going to make the trek to a practice and be patient 

19 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

We wasted too much time lining up for JT Miller.  It was supposed to be Demko but for some reason they switched JT in for Thatcher.  I wish we'd gone to some of the shorter lineups instead.  JT seemed like he was being tortured.  I managed to make him chuckle for a moment but then he went back to misery mode.  

Well at least I snagged two of the ice cream sundaes.  They are the highlight for me.  😆

Ice cream is the best! Miller is always crabby btw. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Sounds like a good plan! What kind of food did they have? I had Triple O's last night at the game and it was amazing. 😊 How did you get Miller to chuckle btw? He's pretty moody 🤣 

1 minute ago, Rypper_37 said:

Sounds like a good plan! What kind of food did they have? I had Triple O's last night at the game and it was amazing. 😊 How did you get Miller to chuckle btw? He's pretty moody 🤣 

They had vouchers for Triple O's, Panago, hot dogs, Melt (grilled cheese sandwich or nachos).  Previously you could get one item or two.  This time you could get food from all four.  My husband brought home burgers & pizza, and we ate grilled cheese sandwiches while in line.  There was also popcorn and sundaes, as many as you wanted.  I could just stuff myself with sundaes and let my husband use my vouchers for all the food...  Maybe next year!

I told JT "Thanks for the exciting game last night.  But I was afraid the police were going to show up to my house with how loud I screamed in OT".  He chuckled and said "Yeah it was a lot of fun", then put his scowl back on.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

They had vouchers for Triple O's, Panago, hot dogs, Melt (grilled cheese sandwich or nachos).  Previously you could get one item or two.  This time you could get food from all four.  My husband brought home burgers & pizza, and we ate grilled cheese sandwiches while in line.  There was also popcorn and sundaes, as many as you wanted.  I could just stuff myself with sundaes and let my husband use my vouchers for all the food...  Maybe next year!

I told JT "Thanks for the exciting game last night.  But I was afraid the police were going to show up to my house with how loud I screamed in OT".  He chuckled and said "Yeah it was a lot of fun", then put his scowl back on.

I gave my mom my vouchers and she took lots of food home , I don’t like arena food 

• chaos 1