2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

21 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I’m worried that it’s going to cost more than my actual season package , if that’s the case I’m dipping out 

I'll take em

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh that citadel.  I thought you were talking about something called the citadel inside the arena!  The Sports Bar Live is part of the arena, it is not a separate building.  You said you'd been there before right??  You will find it.  Just walk towards the arena and you can follow other people heading there.  Look for signs.  You will find it, I promise.

I went once, but it was with a friend who wouldn't stop talking and would elbow me to get my attention. He was driving me insane and I was trying to speed up away from him 🤣 🤣 🤣 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rypper_37 said:

I went once, but it was with a friend who wouldn't stop talking and would elbow me to get my attention. He was driving me insane and I was trying to speed up away from him 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Haha, hope you are not going with him again.  Well you can always look on Google maps to get the lay of the land before you go.  I am horrible at giving directions, even if I get can somewhere myself.  I hate when I'm out and about and someone asks me directions.  My mind goes blank, even if it's for somewhere I walk by everyday.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

What are the prices like for Boston? I know the Leafs are a lot. I've never been, so I don't mind, but seems unfair to gouge real fans 😀 

Not sure about Boston.  But the Flames and Oilers.  Both have been doing,  50%, 75%, 100% and 150% over your average season ticket cost each round.

I doubt we get charged more.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

This was UB4 offensive side prices for the 2020 playoffs …. I assume they will just be a little bit more 

Round 1 $58Round 2 $69 Round 3 $92 Round 4 $138

Those were $46 tickets back then.  So 26%, 50%, 100%, 150%

29 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Haha, hope you are not going with him again.  Well you can always look on Google maps to get the lay of the land before you go.  I am horrible at giving directions, even if I get can somewhere myself.  I hate when I'm out and about and someone asks me directions.  My mind goes blank, even if it's for somewhere I walk by everyday.

He already had the audacity to ask me if I got him a playoff ticket. Like no thanks? How about no? Don't want him yacking my ear off the whole night. I had another person ask me as well. I don't advertise my membership on Facebook or anything as people kinda wanna mooch haha 😆 Sounds great! I'll look at Google maps for sure  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rypper_37 said:

He already had the audacity to ask me if I got him a playoff ticket. Like no thanks? How about no? Don't want him yacking my ear off the whole night. I had another person ask me as well. I don't advertise my membership on Facebook or anything as people kinda wanna mooch haha 😆 Sounds great! I'll look at Google maps for sure  

Just  tell them tickets are sold out and maybe ticketmaster will have some come playoff time 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Just  tell them tickets are sold out and maybe ticketmaster will have some come playoff time 

Yeah, I told them I can't get them another ticket or buy extras as I believe that we can only get the tickets allocated with our package. I don't think I can upgrade, either. People can buy their own damn tickets. 

• ThereItIs 1

53 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Hope no one tries to mooch playoff tickets off us.  They were nowhere to be found when we were stuck with all those tickets during the lean years.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

We won’t get our playoff email basically till they clinch , when I met my rep yesterday she said renewals will be sent out within a week here

I'm sure they'd prefer to wait until the team is back on a roll again, if possible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SerenityNow said:

Hope no one tries to mooch playoff tickets off us.  They were nowhere to be found when we were stuck with all those tickets during the lean years.

Yeah, they want me to pay for their ticket. They can get their own from ticketmaster. Ridiculous people 🤣 

• Like 1

Just now, SerenityNow said:

LOL.  You will get calls from people you haven't heard from in years.  If you dare want to charge what the tickets are worth.  Then you are the bad person.

Funny thing is....I don't care if people trying to rip me off, think I am a bad person.  LOL

• Cheers 2

Just now, BCNeil said:

LOL.  You will get calls from people you haven't heard from in years.  If you dare want to charge what the tickets are worth.  Then you are the bad person.

Funny thing is....I don't care if people trying to rip me off, think I am a bad person.  LOL

I'm going to have to put my thick skin on and feel the same way.  Unfortunately my other half is more tenderhearted than I am.  I should have a chat with him ahead of time.

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, SerenityNow said:

I'm going to have to put my thick skin on and feel the same way.  Unfortunately my other half is more tenderhearted than I am.  I should have a chat with him ahead of time.

Pretty sucky of them to only contact you after so many years to ask for a deal 🤣 The playoff market will be insane as we haven't had home playoff games since 2015 (due to the bubble). If they don't like your prices, they can go on ticketmaster instead! 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Pretty sucky of them to only contact you after so many years to ask for a deal 🤣 The playoff market will be insane as we haven't had home playoff games since 2015 (due to the bubble). If they don't like your prices, they can go on ticketmaster instead! 

Round 1 resell where I sit will be going for $300 a game or more , when you sit resell will be like $900

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I might have to hire my own personal security come playoff time , people are already asking me if I can’t go can they buy the ticket

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I might have to hire my own personal security come playoff time , people are already asking me if I can’t go can they buy the ticket

🤣 🤣 🤣 Let me guess. Crawling out of the woodworkfafter years of no contact? 

10 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Did you see your road game tickets in your account btw? They were put in there last night. 

• Like 1