2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

6 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Pretty sucky of them to only contact you after so many years to ask for a deal 🤣 The playoff market will be insane as we haven't had home playoff games since 2015 (due to the bubble). If they don't like your prices, they can go on ticketmaster instead! 

There will be almost no tickets left for sale, outside the resale market.  Tickets will be cleaned out during the presales.

So this works best.  When they do have the public presale.  It will be at 10am one day.

Season ticket holder will get their tickets loaded into their account 9am that day.  (At least this is exactly what the Oilers and Kraken did last year)

So all these people queuing up for tickets.  When its finally their turn to buy.  There will be a handful of leftovers nobody bought during the presale.

PLUS the tickets listed for resale.  Since not that many people will have listed that early.   These buyers will take anything that's there. 

4 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Round 1 resell where I sit will be going for $300 a game or more , when you sit resell will be like $900

Ours will be higher than $300. 

• chaos 1

3 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

There will be almost no tickets left for sale, outside the resale market.  Tickets will be cleaned out during the presales.

So this works best.  When they do have the public presale.  It will be at 10am one day.

Season ticket holder will get their tickets loaded into their account 9am that day.  (At least this is exactly what the Oilers and Kraken did last year)

So all these people queuing up for tickets.  When its finally their turn to buy.  There will be a handful of leftovers nobody bought during the presale.

PLUS the tickets listed for resale.  Since not that many people will have listed that early.   These buyers will take anything that's there. 

That's insane! Thank god I don't have to deal with that. Sounds like a nightmare 😱 I had no idea tbh as I've never done this before. 

14 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Was it like this in 2011? I remember buy game 1 ticket from pre sale vs Chicago ,think it was sec 327 row 6 , game 5 vs Boston I paid $500 to get in 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Was it like this in 2011? I remember buy game 1 ticket from pre sale vs Chicago ,think it was sec 327 row 6 , game 5 vs Boston I paid $500 to get in 

I seem to recall there was not that much interest in round 1 tickets.  Or maybe that was in 2012.  I just remember how the Canucks would always make the playoffs so everyone took it for granted and only started to care past the first round.

And don't forget things were different back in 2011, not as much use of StubHub/Ticket Exchange.  Tickets were still mostly resold the old-fashioned way, paper tickets and cash exchanged in person.  

I also remember we could have made a fortune for Game 7 vs Boston.  We decided to attend.  Ugh.  Hindsight....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I seem to recall there was not that much interest in round 1 tickets.  Or maybe that was in 2012.  I just remember how the Canucks would always make the playoffs so everyone took it for granted and only started to care past the first round.

And don't forget things were different back in 2011, not as much use of StubHub/Ticket Exchange.  Tickets were still mostly resold the old-fashioned way, paper tickets and cash exchanged in person.  

I also remember we could have made a fortune for Game 7 vs Boston.  We decided to attend.  Ugh.  Hindsight....

Yes, lots of scalpers hanging around the arena with paper tickets and wanting cash. I remember those days! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

This was UB4 offensive side prices for the 2020 playoffs …. I assume they will just be a little bit more 

Round 1 $58Round 2 $69 Round 3 $92 Round 4 $138

Rest assured there will be lots of tickets available for Rd 1, so not to worry and get caught up in the hype by rookie STH's.

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Did you get any email with details about Sunday btw? Nothing for me yet. 

16 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Got an email with details! Yay 😀

Yes I just saw mine.  One thing I noticed that was different from last year was:  "Seating will be assigned ahead of the event".  I'm a bit curious to see how that will work, seeing as not everyone who RSVP'd will show up.  If it's actually true, though, it would mean there is less need to show up early to try to get a good seat.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Yes I just saw mine.  One thing I noticed that was different from last year was:  "Seating will be assigned ahead of the event".  I'm a bit curious to see how that will work, seeing as not everyone who RSVP'd will show up.  If it's actually true, though, it would mean there is less need to show up early to try to get a good seat.

OMG I saw that too. I hope I'm not seated next to drunkos lmao 😂 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Hope no one tries to mooch playoff tickets off us.  They were nowhere to be found when we were stuck with all those tickets during the lean years.

6 hours ago, BCNeil said:

LOL.  You will get calls from people you haven't heard from in years.  If you dare want to charge what the tickets are worth.  Then you are the bad person.

Funny thing is....I don't care if people trying to rip me off, think I am a bad person.  LOL

lol that’s usually how it works.

people only call you up when they need a favor.

I don’t mind when an immediate family member wants tickets .  But if a random person who I haven’t heard from for a while wants tickets, or expects me to hook them up with a discount , I just say I got none left 🤣

Edited by bt116
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Is it still there this morning?  We just have some on the roofs but if it snows tomorrow, I might not be going...   

Stopped snowing and very safe to travel around! I'm up near a mountain, so that doesn't help 🤣 

• Like 1

On 2/29/2024 at 10:23 PM, WalkWithElias said:

so what I’ve been told by a rep is that playoff tickets will be similar to what Boston charges per round and market prices prob more than what a leafs game cost 

also they have sold out of season tickets

Does it mean there is now a ‘waiting list’?

• Like 1

On 3/2/2024 at 11:30 AM, bt116 said:

Does it mean there is now a ‘waiting list’?

I think they mean, they have enough people that have put down deposits in the last couple months.  That if they all follow through and buy season tickets they will sell out.

They cut off new purchases of actual seats for this year before xmas.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

I think they mean, they have enough people that have put down deposits in the last couple months.  That if they all follow through and buy season tickets they will sell out.

They cut off new purchases of actual seats for this year before xmas.  

I think maybe he means a waiting list for next season. Either way, the reps must be happy! 😊 

• Like 1