2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

Our new rep made a point of hunting us down at the road game party yesterday and introduced himself.  Mentioned that the playoff package and renewal for next season would be coming out this week.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Our new rep made a point of hunting us down at the road game party yesterday and introduced himself.  Mentioned that the playoff package and renewal for next season would be coming out this week.

My rep also stopped by and we had a chat! That's amazing about the packages and renewal! Super excited as I've never been to a playoff game. I asked her if I could get more playoff tickets and she said there'd be a presale code, but it'd be anywhere in the building as my seat is shared with others. The food was amazing! I didn't get the appy at first as I couldn't eat that much, but she said to get it to go so I could take it home 😀 I took her advice haha. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

My rep mentioned that at the game last week when she wanted to meet me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

My rep also stopped by and we had a chat! That's amazing about the packages and renewal! Super excited as I've never been to a playoff game. I asked her if I could get more playoff tickets and she said there'd be a presale code, but it'd be anywhere in the building as my seat is shared with others. The food was amazing! I didn't get the appy at first as I couldn't eat that much, but she said to get it to go so I could take it home 😀 I took her advice haha. 

Oh!  Maybe I should do that next time.  We got appies and entrees and were STUFFED to the gills by the end.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh!  Maybe I should do that next time.  We got appies and entrees and were STUFFED to the gills by the end.

Awww. I actually passed on the application (at first) as it's too much food and the menu does say it's supposed to be split between 2 people. My rep encouraged me to just order it to go! Glad I did 😊 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I just hope playoffs don’t cost more than my ticket package , I’m assuming upper bowl 4 will go for $1850 for the package

Yeah I am kind of afraid to get that email about playoffs and renewals.  I bet regular season goes up AGAIN too.

• Huggy Bear 1

57 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Yeah I am kind of afraid to get that email about playoffs and renewals.  I bet regular season goes up AGAIN too.

Let's see how much they are! Apparently there's no playoff deposit and we can pay per round or in advance? 

44 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Let's see how much they are! Apparently there's no playoff deposit and we can pay per round or in advance? 

Most people choose the "pay as they play" option.  You pay as games are confirmed.

So we have to pay for games 1 and 2 when we officially make the playoffs.  Then pay for game 5 after both teams get a win. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Most people choose the "pay as they play" option.  You pay as games are confirmed.

So we have to pay for games 1 and 2 when we officially make the playoffs.  Then pay for game 5 after both teams get a win. 

I think I’m going to do pay in full and if we don’t go the distance it can go towards next year 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Nice! For quarter and half stm, we only get certain games because we have to share the seat with others. 😊 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

2020 ub4 was $1400 … this year $2300

We haven't had a home playoff game since 2015, so people are desperate and the arena will sell out! 

3 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Assuming I am reading my invoice properly … it’s $94 per seat for ub4 offensive zone in the first round.  I think it’s pretty reasonable?

That's awesome! 😊 

17 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Assuming I am reading my invoice properly … it’s $94 per seat for ub4 offensive zone in the first round.  I think it’s pretty reasonable?

Its 80% more than regular season.  That's high compared to all other NHL teams.  Oilers do 50%

So 80%, 120%. 200%, 333% by round 

Edited by BCNeil
  • Like 1

Just under 20k for all of playoffs for 2 seats in Club. That's basically the entire season ticket fee for 2 tickets! 🫠  (See attached)

2024 Playoffs.png

Edited by Khai
  • chaos 1

2 minutes ago, Khai said:

Just under 20k for all of playoffs for 2 seats in Club. That's basically the entire season ticket fee for 2 tickets! 🫠  (See attached)

My tickets for 4 rounds are more $$ than my entire 2023-2024 season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Khai said:

Just under 20k for all of playoffs for 2 seats in Club. That's basically the entire season ticket fee for 2 tickets! 🫠 

Yeah noticed that too.  I have 8 seats upstairs  Regular season $20680, playoffs $19016.  

• chaos 1