2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

7 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Where I sit in 318 (UB) going for  400 per ticket , club section prob going for 700-800 per ticket 

Good lord.  And people are buying them?  Or will buy them at those prices, do we think?

• Like 1

I had someone offer me a Connor Bedard rookie card and want 4 seats for game 1.

I told them to go sell their toy and come talk when they have money.  They weren't happy.  

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

So pay as we play is all 4 games if a game isn’t played it goes towards next round or next season package

IMG_6258.png

Can you send me those links? It doesn't show up anywhere for me and I wanna read everything. 

5 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Good lord.  And people are buying them?  Or will buy them at those prices, do we think?

I sold my game 1 seats in 320 for $400 per ticket on StubHub. Makes the decision for me to go to any other home game in round 1 a lot easier.

• chaos 1

1 hour ago, gkm56 said:

I sold my game 1 seats in 320 for $400 per ticket on StubHub. Makes the decision for me to go to any other home game in round 1 a lot easier.

Resale tickets are gonna be insane! Imagine deep in the playoffs! 

7 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Resale tickets are gonna be insane! Imagine deep in the playoffs! 

Whoa Nelly, let's get through round 1 first....!

(Especially since as I write this, we don't know what happened to Demko....  🫣 )

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Whoa Nelly, let's get through round 1 first....!

(Especially since as I write this, we don't know what happened to Demko....  🫣 )

Awww. I was more thinking about 2011 and the cost there. I've never been to a playoff game, so I'm excited 😊 

• Like 1

Was anyone else at the game last night? Insane! Moms were tweaking or tweaking or whatever for a dance competition. I didn't participate lmao. The people beside me in Club Section were basically humping each other and the waitress checked in on me to make sure everything was okay 🤣 They got booted for their antics in the 3rd. 

Highlight of the game was a woman smoking a skunk from hell in the bathroom (cigarettes or something) and the guy in front of me outside saying his "gf already went in the arena and has his ticket." The staff weren't pleased and didn't let him in. 

• chaos 1

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

Was anyone else at the game last night? Insane! Moms were tweaking or tweaking or whatever for a dance competition. I didn't participate lmao. The people beside me in Club Section were basically humping each other and the waitress checked in on me to make sure everything was okay 🤣 They got booted for their antics in the 3rd. 

Highlight of the game was a woman smoking a skunk from hell in the bathroom (cigarettes or something) and the guy in front of me outside saying his "gf already went in the arena and has his ticket." The staff weren't pleased and didn't let him in. 

You always have the most interesting stories to tell from the games!!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

You always have the most interesting stories to tell from the games!!

I think it's because I'm by myself and sandwiched between people. Weekend games are definitely crazy as well 🤪 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Selling tickets when we don't have opponents, dates or times yet omg 😭 

Screenshot_20240309_140839_Chrome.jpg

May as well cash in before they announce Demko’s season ending injury 😱

jkjkjkjkjk

• Sad 1
  • Desmenko 1

15 minutes ago, gkm56 said:

May as well cash in before they announce Demko’s season ending injury 😱

jkjkjkjkjk

Shhhh haha. Let's hope for the best! I've never been to the playoffs and definitely find those resale prices absurd. 

• chaos 1

Can someone with experience in reselling playoff tickets tell me how it works to sell tickets to a game that might not be played?  For example, Round 1 Home Game 4.  The series could be over by then.  If you are selling on TicketExchange or StubHub.... how does that work?  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Can someone with experience in reselling playoff tickets tell me how it works to sell tickets to a game that might not be played?  For example, Round 1 Home Game 4.  The series could be over by then.  If you are selling on TicketExchange or StubHub.... how does that work?  

If you sold game 7.  Stubhub would process the payment after the game 7 was played.  Ticketmaster would process the payment once game 6 is played.

• Thanks 1
  • MillerTime 1

9 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Shhhh haha. Let's hope for the best! I've never been to the playoffs and definitely find those resale prices absurd. 

Oddly enough I was at a round 1 game in Toronto last year and it was quite something to experience. I couldn’t pass on the price I got for Home Game 1 here, but I’ll definitely be at the rest.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gkm56 said:

Oddly enough I was at a round 1 game in Toronto last year and it was quite something to experience. I couldn’t pass on the price I got for Home Game 1 here, but I’ll definitely be at the rest.

Awww. For sure! Thank god I'm not at the Avs game this week as it starts at 7:30pm on a weeknight 😞

Oilers sent renewals out.  Next year up 9.5%, compared to our 15%.

But playoffs are higher.  Round 1, 150% over regular season price.  We got 80%.

Round 2, 200% vs 120%.  Round 3, 300% vs 200%.  Finals, 400% vs 333%

• Cheers 1

On 3/11/2024 at 12:49 PM, BCNeil said:

Oilers sent renewals out.  Next year up 9.5%, compared to our 15%.

But playoffs are higher.  Round 1, 150% over regular season price.  We got 80%.

Round 2, 200% vs 120%.  Round 3, 300% vs 200%.  Finals, 400% vs 333%

I saw the price list on Reddit . Didn’t realize they charge extra for aisle seats 

2 hours ago, bt116 said:

I saw the price list on Reddit . Didn’t realize they charge extra for aisle seats 

The first 2 seats in each row are called "extra wide aisles" That is why they cost more.

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

So for playoffs …. Pay in full is charged one they clinch playoffs any idea of to when they charge for pay as we play?

They charge for games 1 and 2 when we clinch