2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

19 minutes ago, gkm56 said:

I feel so valued as member # <Test Account ID> 😅

IMG_2241.jpeg

I already paid my deposit 🤪 They send so many emails that some of them go to junk. 

45 minutes ago, gkm56 said:

I feel so valued as member # <Test Account ID> 😅

Haha, I was just thinking that.  All our names are Test Account today.  Or should I say.... "We are all Test Accounts!"  hahah.

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2024 at 7:52 PM, BCNeil said:

The first 2 seats in each row are called "extra wide aisles" That is why they cost more.

They charge for games 1 and 2 when we clinch 

So I just got off the phone with a rep and for pay as we play , once we clinch they charge for all 4 games at once for round 1

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

So I just got off the phone with a rep and for pay as we play , once we clinch they charge for all 4 games at once for round 1

Okay that makes more sense to me.  Thanks for clarifying.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Makes no sense that is what other teams call, pay by round. 

Seattle, Edmonton and Calgary all charged for 2 games.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Makes no sense that is what other teams call, pay by round. 

Seattle, Edmonton and Calgary all charged for 2 games.

Yeah but this is the Canucks.  They can't even send out mass emails without glitches.  Do you see them being able to administer that many charges without lousing something up?  One charge per round, hopefully they can manage that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Yeah but this is the Canucks.  They can't even send out mass emails without glitches.  Do you see them being able to administer that many charges without lousing something up?  One charge per round, hopefully they can manage that.

Yeah, I hope so.  It does look like they are really doing pay as they play as pay per round.  As they are taking 4 payments.  Oilers take 12.

can.png

oil.png

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Yeah, I hope so.  It does look like they are really doing pay as they play as pay per round.  As they are taking 4 payments.  Oilers take 12.

can.png

oil.png

It's probably easier and maybe they're concerned about spamming people's credit cards every other day (not sure what the schedule will be like). 😀

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

can.png

oil.png

That’s quite the invoice . Do you also have 8 seats for the oilers?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

It's probably easier and maybe they're concerned about spamming people's credit cards every other day (not sure what the schedule will be like). 😀

Actually pay by round is probably the best option.  I would have picked it.

• Like 2

I thought the opt out deadline was midnight as opposed to noon (misread the email)

Does this mean they're going to automatically charge my previous payment method?

Had a hell of a time trying to reach my new rep this week to discuss options

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steamer4GM said:

I thought the opt out deadline was midnight as opposed to noon (misread the email)

Does this mean they're going to automatically charge my previous payment method?

Had a hell of a time trying to reach my new rep this week to discuss options

Opt out of the playoffs or opt out of your membership? 

41 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

My membership

I believe they try to lock you in for the season (hence the deadline), but show them your emails where you've already been in touch with them about this and perhaps they can make an exception 😊 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

I believe they try to lock you in for the season (hence the deadline), but show them your emails where you've already been in touch with them about this and perhaps they can make an exception 😊 

My rep called me just now and got everything sorted out.

Answered all my questions and I was able to comfortably re-up for next season with 2 seats on a quarter pack. Did a quarter pack for one this year and had a blast but going alone so often lost its appeal pretty fast.

This way I can sell pairs to recoup some cost and take friends and family to the games I have to see while also selling the single when I wanna go but have no guests available.

Big chunk of change for my limited budget today but great value over the long run.

Excited to be hitting a bunch of games again next season!

Opted out of the full 4 rounds of playoff invoice but will grab a round 1 ticket for sure once we clinch

Edited by Steamer4GM
  • Like 1