2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

27 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

My rep called me just now and got everything sorted out.

Answered all my questions and I was able to comfortably re-up for next season with 2 seats on a quarter pack. Did a quarter pack for one this year and had a blast but going alone so often lost its appeal pretty fast.

This way I can sell pairs to recoup some cost and take friends and family to the games I have to see while also selling the single when I wanna go but have no guests available.

Big chunk of change for my limited budget today but great value over the long run.

Excited to be hitting a bunch of games again next season!

Opted out of the full 4 rounds of playoff invoice but will grab a round 1 ticket for sure once we clinch

Nice! Glad you got it sorted out 😊 I go by myself and sometimes take friends with me, but some people just won't stop talking/yacking and it gets annoying lmao. I don't mind going alone 😌 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Answered all my questions and I was able to comfortably re-up for next season with 2 seats on a quarter pack. Did a quarter pack for one this year and had a blast but going alone so often lost its appeal pretty fast.

This way I can sell pairs to recoup some cost and take friends and family to the games I have to see while also selling the single when I wanna go but have no guests available.

Big chunk of change for my limited budget today but great value over the long run.

Opted out of the full 4 rounds of playoff invoice but will grab a round 1 ticket for sure once we clinch

Call them back.  Get that playoff seat back.  Singles are pretty easy to sell for playoffs.  When prices get really high, guys save money by leaving their wife at home 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steamer4GM said:

Good call on grabbing the pairs for next season.

Do they let you do pay as you go per round for quarter season memberships?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Call them back.  Get that playoff seat back.  Singles are pretty easy to sell for playoffs.  When prices get really high, guys save money by leaving their wife at home 😉 

I’m about to make a fortune having a single seat , or have the pair and sell a single and go alone

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Haha... I would but it seemed the only way to do so is to pay for all 4 tickets up front and with a trip to Houston next week and the cost of next season's tickets, I'd end up having to go into my credit card without paying balance off before 3 week grace period ends and I pledged never to do that again after becoming debt free about 10 years ago

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Anyone else notice that the Arizona game next month was pushed back half an hour? Just upgraded to Club 500 as it's early access. 

Most Wednesday game start at 730 cause of TBS/ TNT television rights 

• chaos 1

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

So now that we are locked in for playoffs and once the team clinches , when will tickets become available to the General public?

I believe we get the first choice with a presale code and then they go on sale to the general public. 

9 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Looks like the start day for playoffs is April 20th , 2 days after the season concludes 

That would be a quick turnaround but it is a Saturday so it would make sense.  I'll keep that night open just in case! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

That would be a quick turnaround but it is a Saturday so it would make sense.  I'll keep that night open just in case! 

My calendar from April - June is open just for the Canucks , there 2 wrestling shows in may I wanna attend and I’m like Canucks first

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

All the way through June?  

Pretty much, yes. I don't wanna have two events on the same night as lots of places don't give refunds haha 🙃 

19 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Well then you are pretty optimistic as well!  😄

I don't wanna say anything either way as I don't wanna jinx us lmao 🤣 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

So they might charge our cards tonight? Awesome 😊 

FB_IMG_1711385618544.jpg

I dunno, I'd much rather wait the extra few days and hope that St. Louis rallies the rest of the way to knock the Golden Showers out of the last wildcard spot just for shits and giggles.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

I dunno, I'd much rather wait the extra few days and hope that St. Louis rallies the rest of the way to knock the Golden Showers out of the last wildcard spot just for shits and giggles.

Sounds good to me! Screw the Knights 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2