2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

1 minute ago, bt116 said:

Absolutely would like to see VGK suffer and miss the playoffs.  I cannot stand those guys and their awful gold helmets

I would  rather wait a few extra days to clinch 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Sounds great! I know some people here were asking when their credit cards would be charged, so I thought I'd post that! 😊 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Sounds great! I know some people here were asking when their credit cards would be charged, so I thought I'd post that! 😊 

I was hoping they'd clinch last night since my friend and I were at the game and it would be fun to be there.  We were monitoring the Vegas-St Louis game and of course Vegas had to win in OT, but I think Canucks still could have won with 2 points.  But we all know that was not to be.  😪

• Huggy Bear 1

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I was hoping they'd clinch last night since my friend and I were at the game and it would be fun to be there.  We were monitoring the Vegas-St Louis game and of course Vegas had to win in OT, but I think Canucks still could have won with 2 points.  But we all know that was not to be.  😪

Awww. Maybe we will win at your next game! Looks like we are playing on Thursday and Sunday next 😊 

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I’m not there till Sunday, I’m kinda hoping they wait till then to clinch 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Tank 1

2 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Awww. Maybe we will win at your next game! Looks like we are playing on Thursday and Sunday next 😊 

The next game I'll be attending will be the first playoff game.  Assuming they clinch by then..... 😄

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I’m not there till Sunday, I’m kinda hoping they wait till then to clinch 

WWE is on Team Tank!!  (Well, for one game... haha).   Actually you may get your wish.  Dallas will be a tougher game than Anaheim.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Are you going to buy some?

I may buy some extras for myself to attend! I wish they'd give us the dates a bit in advance (not 2 day's notice) as I gotta get a babysitter. 

• Huggy Bear 1

7 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I may buy some extras for myself to attend! I wish they'd give us the dates a bit in advance (not 2 day's notice) as I gotta get a babysitter. 

They can't really schedule all the dates until all the teams/matchups are known.  That will go down to the wire.

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

They can't really schedule all the dates until all the teams/matchups are known.  That will go down to the wire.

Yes, Games 5/6/7 will probably be very last minute announcements, I assume! 

15 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Yes, Games 5/6/7 will probably be very last minute announcements, I assume! 

Hmm, as I recall, all the games of each round are scheduled as soon as the matchups are known.  They would just be scheduled with the words "if necessary" attached.  But round 2 dates cannot be scheduled until they know who is playing who, and so on.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Hmm, as I recall, all the games of each round are scheduled as soon as the matchups are known.  They would just be scheduled with the words "if necessary" attached.  But round 2 dates cannot be scheduled until they know who is playing who, and so on.  

Oh, that's awesome! I thought only the first 4 would be scheduled and then "TBD" on the later games until about a day before! Thank you 😊 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

Oh, that's awesome! I thought only the first 4 would be scheduled and then "TBD" on the later games until about a day before! Thank you 😊 

Well we'll see if they do it the way I recall or if things have changed.  It's been so long!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Are you - or anyone else - going to buy extra tickets to sell?

Lets buy them all. 

5 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Well we'll see if they do it the way I recall or if things have changed.  It's been so long!

All 7 games will be scheduled.  Lots of teams share their arena with the NBA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1