2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

6 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Just got an email to say the payment for my playoff tickets will be charged on April 1 (not a joke, I assume), and that the tickets will be available in our account at 10 AM on that day.

Has there been any announcement on the public sale?  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Has there been any announcement on the public sale?  

The last thing I saw was an email yesterday (to my non-member email address) saying to sign up for "early access" to playoff tickets.  I clicked on it just now and there were no other details, just a place to put your contact info to go on the list.

59 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Just got an email to say the payment for my playoff tickets will be charged on April 1 (not a joke, I assume), and that the tickets will be available in our account at 10 AM on that day.

I haven’t got that email yet…

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

The last thing I saw was an email yesterday (to my non-member email address) saying to sign up for "early access" to playoff tickets.  I clicked on it just now and there were no other details, just a place to put your contact info to go on the list.

Yeah got that one yesterday and again just now.

2 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I haven’t got that email yet…

I haven't either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WalkWithElias said:

We can make the payment right now in our Canucks accounts 

I think you are on a different payment plan, though, right?  They are going to be charging my credit card ahead of each round.

5 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

We can make the payment right now in our Canucks accounts 

It was like that last night too.  It shows the total price for round 1 and had the due date as March 26th.  Today it just shows due date as the 27th.  So I paid now.    

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Member presale is Thursday , general public presale is Friday and I guess tickets fully go on sale on Monday 

I am going to take a look this morning.  The email doesn't tell you how to go about it.  If I just log into my member account at 10 am will I see something?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I am going to take a look this morning.  The email doesn't tell you how to go about it.  If I just log into my member account at 10 am will I see something?

Yup if we login Monday at 10, the tickets should be there.

for the presale today at 10, I anticipate we will get an email with a link to buy tickets, along with a presale code

Edited by bt116
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

We should get an email soon

• Like 2