2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

Ticketmaster is joined with my Canucks account. I logged in and this is what I see plus a countdown. I think they don't want code sharing and we have to buy them through our account? 

Screenshot_20240328_094413_Ticketmaster.jpg

Open your ticketmaster account, scroll down our schedule and click on the playoff game you want. It'll ask you to sign in and then you'll be in the waiting room! 

• Like 1

I got a confirmed purchase for 4 tickets to Home Game 3.  Went back in to take a look and noticed those 4 seats are still showing as available.  Clicked on one of them to see what happens and it says confirming availability, and it then put that seat into my cart.  Very strange why it's not updating properly.  Hope I indeed have my 4 confirmed seats, even have the confirmation email from Ticketmaster.

Can anybody see if that happens to them too?

Edited by Cup_Starved

14 minutes ago, Cup_Starved said:

I got a confirmed purchase for 4 tickets to Home Game 3.  Went back in to take a look and noticed those 4 seats are still showing as available.  Clicked on one of them to see what happens and it says confirming availability, and it then put that seat into my cart.  Very strange why it's not updating properly.  Hope I indeed have my 4 confirmed seats, even have the confirmation email from Ticketmaster.

I kept getting kicked out of Game 1, even though I lined up for the waiting room like 10 mins before. Very glitchy. Gave up and went to Game 3. 

17 minutes ago, Cup_Starved said:

I just went back on and checked for the seats I bought and they don't show as available so hopefully all is well.  I did notice there are a lot fewer seats available than there were when I made my selections!  There must have been a lot of tickets purchased during this presale.  Wow.

• Like 1

While in the Waiting Room I would keep getting a Server Error if I scrolled down into the seating plan map.   Fortunately I didn't lose my place if I hit reload on my browser.  Everything else seemed to work fine.  Yup, the prices are high but I figure people will bid up the prices especially when it gets to HG game 3 or 4.

• Like 1

Just now, Cup_Starved said:

While in the Waiting Room I would keep getting a Server Error if I scrolled down into the seating plan map.   Fortunately I didn't lose my place if I hit reload on my browser.  Everything else seemed to work fine.  Yup, the prices are high but I figure people will bid up the prices especially when it gets to HG game 3 or 4.

The exact thing happened to me too while in the Waiting Room.