2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

Anybody else notice that the Canucks seems to be dropping the ball a bit this year in communications to ticketholders.  They send out the initial splashy marketing email but the background process seems not so perfect.  An example is this playoff ticket sale, had everyone wondering how was it to happen.  Then about 2 minutes before the sale I got an email with a code otherwise zippo for instructions beforehand.  I was offered, and confirmed, open practice tickets but the tickets never showed up.  No follow up email.  The office needs to clean up stuff like that, was always clearer in the past so I suspect some staff might have changed

• Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Okay, I did see them there.  I am easily panicked this morning, that whole experience was stressful!  😆

no kidding.  😅  I panicked when it was asking for a code lol...only got the email from canucks at 10:01am

Edited by bt116
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cup_Starved said:

Anybody else notice that the Canucks seems to be dropping the ball a bit this year in communications to ticketholders.  They send out the initial splashy marketing email but the background process seems not so perfect.  An example is this playoff ticket sale, had everyone wondering how was it to happen.  Then about 2 minutes before the sale I got an email with a code otherwise zippo for instructions beforehand.  I was offered, and confirmed, open practice tickets but the tickets never showed up.  No follow up email.  The office needs to clean up stuff like that, was always clearer in the past so I suspect some staff might have changed

Omg! This morning was so stressful. I got the initial playoff email on Tuesday and then no follow up. No code. 👎 Also haven't received any information about my season ticket member playoff pay per round payment dates. The experience this morning was super stressful and gave me anxiety. Didn't know where to log in, didn't have a code, kept getting kicked out and Ticketmaster didn't have my payment info (???). Tried to manually enter my credit card and aggressive messages saying "event is almost sold out" and "buy now". 😳 Gave up on Game 1 and got myself a ticket for Game 3. 

2 minutes ago, bt116 said:

no kidding.  😅  I panicked when it was asking for a code lol...only got the email from canucks at 10:01am

I never even received a code! I think the Canucks forgot about some season ticket members 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

3 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I never even received a code! I think the Canucks forgot about some season ticket members 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

did you check your spam folder ?  My canucks emails keep going to spam for some reason

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bt116 said:

did you check your spam folder ?  My canucks emails keep going to spam for some reason

I'll probably get it tonight 🤣 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Omg! This morning was so stressful. I got the initial playoff email on Tuesday and then no follow up. No code. 👎 Also haven't received any information about my season ticket member playoff pay per round payment dates. The experience this morning was super stressful and gave me anxiety. Didn't know where to log in, didn't have a code, kept getting kicked out and Ticketmaster didn't have my payment info (???). Tried to manually enter my credit card and aggressive messages saying "event is almost sold out" and "buy now". 😳 Gave up on Game 1 and got myself a ticket for Game 3. 

I received the code but had all those same issues on Ticketmaster  PLUS - I couldn't even type in the code!  As I typed it would blank out.  I had to type it into a Word document, then copy & paste it into the box.  Ridiculous.

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I received the code but had all those same issues on Ticketmaster  PLUS - I couldn't even type in the code!  As I typed it would blank out.  I had to type it into a Word document, then copy & paste it into the box.  Ridiculous.

I was ready to give up quite a few times. So glad I got a ticket for myself! 😊 Never been to a playoff game. 

• Cheers 2

45 minutes ago, Cup_Starved said:

Yeah they still haven't announced the public sale date and time.  We had to figure it out last night 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cup_Starved said:

well now that tickets seem to be selling themselves, they probably paying less attention to customer satisfaction 😅

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

there are still some club500 seats available for game 1

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Wow UB gone for all 4 games.  Thousands of tickets sold for each game.   

Can't to see what happens Monday.

Since these tickets were bought with Ticketmaster (and not through Canucks membership), what will happen to any later games (6/7) that we may not get to play? Not all series go that long. Will Ticketmaster give us a refund? Just curious 😊 

Edited by Rypper_37
Tired

1 minute ago, Rypper_37 said:

Since these tickets were bought with Ticketmaster (and not through Canucks membership), what will happen to any later games (6/7) that we may not get to play? Not all series go that long. Will Ticketmaster give us a refund? Just curious 😊 

Yeah ticketmaster will refund your credit card.  It won't go as instalment credits.  They are pretty quick too...for them.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Yeah ticketmaster will refund your credit card.  It won't go as instalment credits.  They are pretty quick too...for them.

That's awesome! Thank you 😊 

17 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I am amazed.

No playoff home games since '15 (that fans could attend) as we couldn't go in the bubble. Fans are desperate!!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rypper_37 said:

That's awesome! Thank you 😊 

I wonder if that is why games 1 and 2 are complete sellouts.  With a bunch left for game 5 and even more for game 7.  They think ticketmaster will keep the money all summer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I wonder if that is why games 1 and 2 are complete sellouts.  With a bunch left for game 5 and even more for game 7.  They think ticketmaster will keep the money all summer.

It does say "all sales final & no refunds." They should specify that and people would buy them all 😊