2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

I finally now understand the benefits of being a full STH.

My sales for game 1 and game 2 were so good that if there is a game 5 and 7 I can go to both for free. 😱

It was certainly nice being able to have those up for sale prior to the general sale happening.

Edited by gkm56

33 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

My rep told me tickets wouldn't go on sale until after we'd clinched so this wasn't even on my radar until hopping into this thread just now.

FML

You didn't get the presale email?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

You didn't get the presale email?

I got it

It's there now and arrived a couple days ago same time as yours I imagine

I'm just not a check my email every day kind of guy unless I have reason to

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Steamer4GM said:

My rep told me tickets wouldn't go on sale until after we'd clinched so this wasn't even on my radar until hopping into this thread just now.

FML

I was told the same thing thousands of time

• Haha 1

On 3/26/2024 at 3:30 PM, BCNeil said:

Maybe it will be a really lame clinch.  Like we are losing 3-0 to Dallas in the first.  Then they announce the Flames beat the Blues.  

There you go.  It was a lame clinch, but not the way you outlined.  Canucks weren't even playing!!  Blues lost, so we are in.  LOL!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

There you go.  It was a lame clinch, but not the way you outlined.  Canucks weren't even playing!!  Blues lost, so we are in.  LOL!!

I was thinking if we didn't clinch last night or today.  We would clinch tomorrow, when the Oilers beat the Blues for us.  Basically catching us in the standing too.  That would be worse.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I was thinking if we didn't clinch last night or today.  We would clinch tomorrow, when the Oilers beat the Blues for us.  Basically catching us in the standing too.  That would be worse.

I was shocked when I checked the standings this morning and saw how close the Oilers are now.  Bah!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

The reps job, is to say whatever gets you to end your call the fastest.  

I just email mine with screenshots of tickets that I want. 😀 They always have "staff meetings" all the time and I don't have time to try to connect over the phone all throughout the day lmao 😂 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

I just email mine with screenshots of tickets that I want. 😀 They always have "staff meetings" all the time and I don't have time to try to connect over the phone all throughout the day lmao 😂 

I use the chat system on the season ticket page sometimes 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I was shocked when I checked the standings this morning and saw how close the Oilers are now.  Bah!

I remember they were 30 pts behind the canucks at one point 

• Like 1
  • chaos 1

10 hours ago, BCNeil said:

The tickets are in our accounts 🙂

Hey I only see Round 1 Home Games 1, 2, and 3 in my account.  Do you have all 4 games??

EDIT:  Thanks everyone, I see them all now.

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SerenityNow said:

Hey I only see Round 1 Home Games 1, 2, and 3 in my account.  Do you have all 4 games??

That messed me up too ;). CLick the tickets tab.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SerenityNow said:

Yes--make sure you are looking under the 'tickets' tab, and not 'Your Upcoming Events'

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

With these prices, gonna be a lot of empty seats 

I dunno... I just listed my tickets for resale and a pair sold already.  Took a couple minutes to sell.  Guess I should have priced them higher.