2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

2 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Did anyone see any taxis last night with the roads being closed off? Maybe I'll walk down towards Abbot or West Pender? 

I did see taxis and people flagging them down.  But your plan might not be a bad idea.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Anyone going to the road game viewing party on Friday? Early. I wonder if they'll also have a party on Sunday. 

Not moi.  But I'd be curious to hear how it is if you - or anyone here - goes to it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I kinda hope a game goes to OT , something I wanna check off my bucket list

Just don't wish for 4 OTs.  That was not fun, especially with having to go to work the next day.

37 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Just don't wish for 4 OTs.  That was not fun, especially with having to go to work the next day.

My thoughts exactly. I can't stay as the babysitter has to go to school in the morning! Hopefully no OT when I'm at the game haha 😅 

• Haha 1

I still had a great time! What a crazy atmosphere and the intro videos gave me goosebumps! Loved seeing Kes do the siren with his SCF jersey, too! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I still had a great time! What a crazy atmosphere and the intro videos gave me goosebumps! Loved seeing Kes do the siren with his SCF jersey, too! 

I'm glad you enjoyed it!  I was actually thinking of you at that game.  I know how long you looked forward to attending your first playoff game.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Has anyone heard about a time for the April 30th game?  Now we know that a game 5 will be necessary, they need to schedule a time for it.

I’ve seen 7pm and the leafs also play that day so more likely 7pm

Edited by WalkWithElias
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Has anyone heard about a time for the April 30th game?  Now we know that a game 5 will be necessary, they need to schedule a time for it.

Screenshot_20240419_091740_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it!  I was actually thinking of you at that game.  I know how long you looked forward to attending your first playoff game.

Awwww. That's sweet of you! I had a blast, even though we didn't win. The arena was super loud and packed. Don't think I've ever seen it that crazy. Definitely a completely different experience going to a playoff game! 

• Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Awwww. That's sweet of you! I had a blast, even though we didn't win. The arena was super loud and packed. Don't think I've ever seen it that crazy. Definitely a completely different experience going to a playoff game! 

I don't know if my memory has faded, but I've been to a LOT of playoff games over the years and I have to say this is the loudest I've ever heard it.

• Like 1

Just now, SerenityNow said:

I don't know if my memory has faded, but I've been to a LOT of playoff games over the years and I have to say this is the loudest I've ever heard it.

Ive been to. Game 5 vs Boston and game 1 vs Nashville was louder than that game 5

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Ive been to. Game 5 vs Boston and game 1 vs Nashville was louder than that game 5

Okay so it isn't my faulty memory!  I was at Game 5 vs Boston too (and Game 7, ugh).  In both of those games the crowd seemed more "nervous" than loud.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Okay so it isn't my faulty memory!  I was at Game 5 vs Boston too (and Game 7, ugh).  In both of those games the crowd seemed more "nervous" than loud.

I didn't give up last night! Made lots of noise all throughout the evening and waved my towel constantly. 😀 

• Like 1