2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

Totally sold out of seats! No, I'm not going to be in the party zone, either. 

Screenshot_20240424_151633_Chrome.jpg

Wow that's amazing.  That it's sold out, I mean.  Not that you are not going in the party zone, LOL.

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Wow that's amazing.  That it's sold out, I mean.  Not that you are not going in the party zone, LOL.

I think you mentioned it during the Warriors game? No desire to stand around people getting wasted and tripping over each other lmao 🤣 😂 

• Like 1

I think you mentioned it during the Warriors game? No desire to stand around people getting wasted and tripping over each other lmao 🤣 😂 

Oh absolutely.  You could not pay me to be in the party zone.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I got row 25 seats, figure that will be the best view of the screen.  

Had a buddy go to the party zone for lacrosse once.  He said it was just a bunch of drunk dudes.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/25/2024 at 12:42 PM, BCNeil said:

I got row 25 seats, figure that will be the best view of the screen.  

Had a buddy go to the party zone for lacrosse once.  He said it was just a bunch of drunk dudes.  

So how did you find watching the game at Rogers Arena??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

So how did you find watching the game at Rogers Arena??

It was good.  I had to work till 5, but right near the arena.  If I would have gone home to watch, I would have missed the entire first period.  

I have to ration how often I leave work early.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

They'll have one for the next round. :hurhur:

I heard if there is a game 6 they’ll do one  again, I’m going to watch the game at the sports bar 

I wish they'd do another away party, but they can't today because of Justin Timberlake's concert. Booooo! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

What!  What have you heard?  

DeSmith is injured and won't be playing tonight. Silovs is in. It's kind of a gongshow as Abby Canucks are also playing today. 

• Sad 1

DeSmith is injured and won't be playing tonight. Silovs is in. It's kind of a gongshow as Abby Canucks are also playing today. 

Why do our goalies keep getting injured????    Is the universe against us or what???

• ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Why do our goalies keep getting injured????    Is the universe against us or what???

Been a crazy game so far! Too bad Justin Timberlake has a concert and we couldn't do another away party at the arena. 

• chaos 1

Been a crazy game so far! Too bad Justin Timberlake has a concert and we couldn't do another away party at the arena. 

Oh that would have been an awesome game to be watching at the arena!!    HOLY CRAP!!  I am in shock they won that.

• chaos 1

What an insane game 😱 Wish I was at the arena, but still had a nice night with White Spot delivery and watching us win!!! 😊 

I'll be at the arena on Tuesday for my 2nd ever playoff game! 

• Cheers 2