2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

22 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Prices for game 5 went up 20% just like that.  

We also get a game 7 or advance now.  

Yeah crazy prices for tomorrow. $850 for a pair of cheap seats just to get in the building.

I sometimes do wonder how many of these actually get sold.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Yeah crazy prices for tomorrow. $850 for a pair of cheap seats just to get in the building.

I sometimes do wonder how many of these actually get sold.

The game will be sold out, I imagine. Crazy playoff times! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Sold out, but some seats empty?  Some of the ludicrously priced resale tickets might not sell.

Let's see what happens! I bought mine for tomorrow during canpresale. I saw that ticket prices dropped a lot before the last game, too, so people could get last minute tickets. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Limework said:

If game 7 isn’t being played, does this credit go towards Round 2 invoice?

Goes towards next seasons membership as a credit, I believe 

16 minutes ago, Limework said:

If game 7 isn’t being played, does this credit go towards Round 2 invoice?

Your season tickets for game 7 will be applied.

Anything you bought during the presale will go back to your credit card, hopefully 2-3 days. 

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I have not seen payment for tickets I sold for games played already.  Game 1 was over a week ago.

All the presale tickets sold on Ticketmaster got paid quickly.  My actual season tickets sold through account manager were slow.

I thought one of my sales got cancelled.  The same day we got our tickets I listed a set of 4 in UB4 for $550 each and they sold.

So that buyer grabbed the first set of 4 they saw, falling into my plan.   Then 3 days later my tickets were relisted as blues.

So they must have cancelled their charge with their credit card.  With Ticketmaster relisting them.  But I finally got paid on Friday so 25 days later.

I saved my confirmation email incase they tried to mess me with.  

4 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Hmmmm.  Okay now I am worried that I haven't been paid yet.  I haven't been paid for the presale tickets (for game 1) yet or my own actual season tickets that I resold (for game 2).

Do they show as pending payment here?

te.png

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Do they show as pending payment here?

te.png

Hmmm.... I cannot find the screen you have screen shot, but in the process of looking for it, I did find another area that showed the "presale" tickets I sold have had "payment sent".  It doesn't give a date when that happened.  Payment has not arrived in my bank account.  I will check again over the next couple of days.  Surely it cannot take longer than that.

As for my season tickets that I resold, I found a different area again where it shows "Payout in progress".  It makes sense that one would be behind the other one, since it was for game 2.  

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Hmmm.... I cannot find the screen you have screen shot, but in the process of looking for it, I did find another area that showed the "presale" tickets I sold have had "payment sent".  It doesn't give a date when that happened.  Payment has not arrived in my bank account.  I will check again over the next couple of days.  Surely it cannot take longer than that.

As for my season tickets that I resold, I found a different area again where it shows "Payout in progress".  It makes sense that one would be behind the other one, since it was for game 2.  

Check the direct deposit settings for your Ticketmaster account that has your presale tickets.

it is possible that the Canucks account for your season tickets and your ticketmaster account has different direct deposit settings.

Edited by bt116
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Check the direct deposit settings for your Ticketmaster account that has your presale tickets.

it is possible that the Canucks account for your season tickets and your ticketmaster account has different direct deposit settings.

That's possible - thanks.

Just now, SerenityNow said:

That's possible - thanks.

Yup.  Both my ‘presale sales’ and ‘season tickets sales’ went to different bank accounts that I had defined.

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

Yup.  Both my ‘presale sales’ and ‘season tickets sales’ went to different bank accounts that I had defined.

Both mine should be going to the same account.  

6 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I really hope we don’t get a game 7

Well I was hoping we didn't need a game 6 and look how that went.  😪    
I sold my game 7 tickets already but am more than happy to forego those profits if they can win it in 6.

And of course Leafs had to win last night.  What a crappy night.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Well I was hoping we didn't need a game 6 and look how that went.  😪    
I sold my game 7 tickets already but am more than happy to forego those profits if they can win it in 6.

And of course Leafs had to win last night.  What a crappy night.

Last night game emotionally drained me and I have no voice from it 

• Huggy Bear 1

Oh but here's a sliver of good news.  My first payment from Ticketmaster finally showed up this morning so that's one thing I can quit worrying about.  It was the "presale" resale ticket payment.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

And maybe Rypper should stop going to games....   😜

Lol a few people have said that to me 🤣 I'll just stick with my usual ticket from now on 😀

• Haha 1

A homeless guy outside the arena slammed his backpack into me, so I tossed my jersey and scarf into the bath tub last night. Fingers crossed I don't get bed bugs or whatever. 

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Last night game emotionally drained me and I have no voice from it 

What an emotional rollercoaster

I was depressed after the game last night after being over joyed from the Sunday win

My heart seriously can’t take a game 7.  Playoff hockey is so stressful

• Like 1