2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh but here's a sliver of good news.  My first payment from Ticketmaster finally showed up this morning so that's one thing I can quit worrying about.  It was the "presale" resale ticket payment.  

How did you fix it? Was it the direct deposit settings?

those ‘presale’ resale payments were pretty quick for me.  I Sold on April 1 and got paid April 11

7 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I wonder how fast tickets for Friday will last.  At least prices for game 7 are getting up there.  

Do You think the demand will be as high as game 5 right after the game 4 OT win?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, bt116 said:

What an emotional rollercoaster

I was depressed after the game last night after being over joyed from the Sunday win

My heart seriously can’t take a game 7.  Playoff hockey is so stressful

I was just thinking these same thoughts.  I forgot what it's like.  Why was I so anxious to go through this again???? LOL.  I guess when the highs come it feels worth it.

28 minutes ago, bt116 said:

How did you fix it? Was it the direct deposit settings?

those ‘presale’ resale payments were pretty quick for me.  I Sold on April 1 and got paid April 11

I can't take any credit.  I just did my usual "Wait and see if it fixes itself before I have to go to any more effort".  I have no idea why mine took so long.  It wasn't even on my radar until after the game was played.  I thought they wouldn't pay out until then, but look you got paid on April 11 already.  I don't get it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, bt116 said:

I was depressed after the game last night after being over joyed from the Sunday win

I’m still a wreck this morning and if it goes to game 7 , I’m going radio silent for the entire day 

• Huggy Bear 1

29 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Do You think the demand will be as high as game 5 right after the game 4 OT win?

My game 7 tickets sold before my game 5 tickets.  Someone out there was anticipating a game 7.  It's all their fault Canucks lost last night.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh look, they're doing a road game viewing party for Game 6.  The time has not yet been set, it shows as 12 am on the event (in Facebook).

What I don’t understand April 28th they couldn’t do it cause of a concert the next day but may 3 there is another concert the next day

3 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

What I don’t understand April 28th they couldn’t do it cause of a concert the next day but may 3 there is another concert the next day

Oh, that is strange then.  I have no idea.

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

I feel the exact same way. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Game 7 is sandwiched in between 2 pearl jam concerts…. That ice is going to be brutal

There's a concert today at the arena, too. Some rapper. 

I'm completely trashed. Lmk when you guys see the time posted for the Game 6 away party! 

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh look, they're doing a road game viewing party for Game 6.  The time has not yet been set, it shows as 12 am on the event (in Facebook).

12am! Just what we wanted 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Babysitter and her parents would be thrilled! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

I’m still a wreck this morning and if it goes to game 7 , I’m going radio silent for the entire day 

My throat was sore when I woke up Monday from all the yelling and screaming that I did when we scored in OT Sunday.  Upper body and arms were also sore from all the fist pumps while jumping .

i hope i feel the same way when i wake up this Saturday LOL

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

There's a concert today at the arena, too. Some rapper. 

I'm completely trashed. Lmk when you guys see the time posted for the Game 6 away party! 

Well... didn't we just establish you should be staying away from Rogers Arena....?    😆

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Can't get there by then and will be watching from home 😀

Edited by Rypper_37
Formatting

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

Round 2 pre sale for members is may 2nd at 10an

The Canuck staff are working late.  I wonder if they were waiting for the Oilers to win.