2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

They might want to wait for the Canucks to win.  

I agree that this seems like they're jumping the gun here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rypper_37 said:

I agree that this seems like they're jumping the gun here. 

If Canucks win Friday round 2 is starting Sunday or Tuesday for us , I can see why their  selling early just in case of short notice between games

• chaos 2

1 minute ago, WalkWithElias said:

If Canucks win Friday round 2 is starting Sunday or Tuesday for us , I can see why their  selling early just in case of short notice between games

Holy crap, Round 2 could start on Sunday???   Is that not crazy soon??   If I were even more paranoid than I already am, I would think they are trying to stack the deck against the Canucks.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Holy crap, Round 2 could start on Sunday???   Is that not crazy soon??   If I were even more paranoid than I already am, I would think they are trying to stack the deck against the Canucks.  

Round 1 is ending this weekend , doubt the league would give Canucks couple days off 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I believe all teams have to finish in order for them to schedule Round 2. Then they gotta get the schedule for each matchup. We have Pearl Jam playing here on May 4th & 6th. I was surprised that they're already selling tickets for Round 2, though. I hope Round 2 starts on Wednesday for the NHL. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I believe all teams have to finish in order for them to schedule Round 2. Then they gotta get the schedule for each matchup. We have Pearl Jam playing here on May 4th & 6th. I was surprised that they're already selling tickets for Round 2, though. I hope Round 2 starts on Wednesday for the NHL. 

Only one round 2 is confirmed as of right now 

20 minutes ago, Limework said:

Weird, I still didn’t get the code but got that email for 10am

Same

Why send the email with no code?

I just assumed logging into my portal would automatically unlock presale. So lame

2 minutes ago, piti said:

All UB are gone. At the prices LB is going for I don't see them selling out. 

The prices are absolutely ridiculous.  I don't know how I'm even going to resell my season tickets that I don't use.  And heaven help us if they get to round 3 or 4.