2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

2 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

The prices are absolutely ridiculous.  I don't know how I'm even going to resell my season tickets that I don't use.  And heaven help us if they get to round 3 or 4.  

I’m glad I have season tickets, I couldn’t afford those prices 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

The prices are absolutely ridiculous.  I don't know how I'm even going to resell my season tickets that I don't use.  And heaven help us if they get to round 3 or 4.  

I think should be able to resell seasons with no issues.  The demand is there.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

i didn't get any either.  They really jacked up the presale prices even more this round lol

38 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

R2presale 

Maybe this should be deleted. Lurkers can take it and share it. It's a member presale code. They can wait till tomorrow 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Maybe this should be deleted. Lurkers can take it and share it. It's a member presale code. They can wait till tomorrow 😉

The best part about the Oilers presale, is the code is your account number.  If I were to share it tomorrow, people could buy tickets, and they would go to my account.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bt116 said:

i didn't get any either.  They really jacked up the presale prices even more this round lol

If we were playing the Kings I would pass.  But its the Oilers.

If they do this for round 3, it will be too expensive no matter who we play

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

The best part about the Oilers presale, is the code is your account number.  If I were to share it tomorrow, people could buy tickets, and they would go to my account.

Yes, I was expecting us to sign in for the first round and only be able to buy tickets with our actual account! Not a code that could be shared haha 😆 

10 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

If we were playing the Kings I would pass.  But its the Oilers.

If they do this for round 3, it will be too expensive no matter who we play

I’m wondering if Geo blocking will come into play for this series 😆  also Neil you going to every game in the oilers / nucks series since you have tickets for them?

3 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I’m wondering if Geo blocking will come into play for this series 😆  also Neil you going to every game in the oilers / nucks series since you have tickets for them?

I want to get to one game in Edmonton.   If you fly from Abby you can come home the next morning at 5am.  So no hotel.  

2 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I want to get to one game in Edmonton.   If you fly from Abby you can come home the next morning at 5am.  So no hotel.  

I did that for Seattle Canucks game once , I just slept in the airport at my gate 

6 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I did that for Seattle Canucks game once , I just slept in the airport at my gate 

You guys have way more energy than I do!  Wow, I would be a walking corpse the day after that.  Maybe not even walking.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

You guys have way more energy than I do!  Wow, I would be a walking corpse the day after that.  Maybe not even walking.

Oh the next day I attended the Canucks vs pens game 😂 so ya that energy came from somewhere, must of been the massage chair in the airport 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I read money 😆 Katelyn was my rep she moved on

The last email I have was about someone named Hayden.  Have never had contact with them, nor do I know if they are still my rep.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

The last email I have was about someone named Hayden.  Have never had contact with them, nor do I know if they are still my rep.

At this point the main hot line is my rep 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

What a gongshow 🤣 

• ThereItIs 1

10 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

My first season buying as a STM so just looking for some clarification here

Like others here, I didn't see the code had arrived in my email just as the pre-sale started so ended up scrambling a bit just to figure out what the code was, get in, make my way up the queue and find some tickets before they all got bought up

So I ended up paying quite large for 2 LB tix with the intention of either selling a single to bring down the cost of my single or selling both to make some profit to buy for a future game or round

But the seats I chose were not the seats I normally sat in through the season nor did I seem limited to buying any certain quantity or section or number of games for that matter. That said, i was at work and trying to squeeze the purchase in between tasks without taking to long so I didn't think too much of it until reading the rest of this thread just now

My understanding was that, as a quarter pack STM, I would only be given access to ONE game per round.

So is there a DIFFERENT purchase advantage that I missed out on or am misunderstanding that relates to my STM or is the earlier pre-sale code all there is too it?

Did I buy the wrong seats to get best value?

Thanks to the vets here for any help

GCG!!!!

40 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

My first season buying as a STM so just looking for some clarification here

Like others here, I didn't see the code had arrived in my email just as the pre-sale started so ended up scrambling a bit just to figure out what the code was, get in, make my way up the queue and find some tickets before they all got bought up

So I ended up paying quite large for 2 LB tix with the intention of either selling a single to bring down the cost of my single or selling both to make some profit to buy for a future game or round

But the seats I chose were not the seats I normally sat in through the season nor did I seem limited to buying any certain quantity or section or number of games for that matter. That said, i was at work and trying to squeeze the purchase in between tasks without taking to long so I didn't think too much of it until reading the rest of this thread just now

My understanding was that, as a quarter pack STM, I would only be given access to ONE game per round.

So is there a DIFFERENT purchase advantage that I missed out on or am misunderstanding that relates to my STM or is the earlier pre-sale code all there is too it?

Did I buy the wrong seats to get best value?

Thanks to the vets here for any help

GCG!!!!

The presale is the only way to acquire more tickets besides getting it via resale. For the presale  , I believe you can buy up to 8 tickets per game.

The Lower bowl tickets that you got were probably not the best value ,and might be a bit difficult to resell for a profit in my opinion .  I felt the tickets were actually ridiculously expensive today.

Hope that answered your questions!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1