2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

51 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

My first season buying as a STM so just looking for some clarification here

Like others here, I didn't see the code had arrived in my email just as the pre-sale started so ended up scrambling a bit just to figure out what the code was, get in, make my way up the queue and find some tickets before they all got bought up

So I ended up paying quite large for 2 LB tix with the intention of either selling a single to bring down the cost of my single or selling both to make some profit to buy for a future game or round

But the seats I chose were not the seats I normally sat in through the season nor did I seem limited to buying any certain quantity or section or number of games for that matter. That said, i was at work and trying to squeeze the purchase in between tasks without taking to long so I didn't think too much of it until reading the rest of this thread just now

My understanding was that, as a quarter pack STM, I would only be given access to ONE game per round.

So is there a DIFFERENT purchase advantage that I missed out on or am misunderstanding that relates to my STM or is the earlier pre-sale code all there is too it?

Did I buy the wrong seats to get best value?

Thanks to the vets here for any help

GCG!!!!

The main advantage to being a STM is the price of our tickets.  About half of todays presale.  

So with a quarter pack, you get one game per round at the reduced price.

Yeah today you could buy 6 tickets to all 4 games.  Last round it was 8 tickets.

Canucks do their presale different than the rest of the league, using easy to guess codes.

Other teams limit the season ticket holder presale, to season ticket holders.  With account specific codes.  

The best value are the cheapest seats.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

The main advantage to being a STM is the price of our tickets.  About half of todays presale.   

Where when and how do I buy these? ... Or do you just mean our regular season tickets?

Edited by Steamer4GM

1 minute ago, Steamer4GM said:

Where when and how do I buy these? ... Or do you just mean our regular season tickets?

Did you not get an email from the Canucks back in March to opt in for the playoff ticket ‘package’?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Did you not get an email from the Canucks back in March to opt in for the playoff ticket ‘package’?

Ahh yes, I did. I just got it late and there was nothing left so I thought I'd get another one for subsequent rounds

Guess I dropped the ball entirely then

Ah well. Thanks for helping clarify for me

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Ahh yes, I did. I just got it late and there was nothing left so I thought I'd get another one for subsequent rounds

Oh so your only hope is pre sale for playoff ticket or resell market?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Oh so your only hope is pre sale for playoff ticket or resell market?

They're decent seats and cost wasn't too astronomical so either I make a small profit or attend what's sure to be an amazing and memorable game and leave feeling like I've now purchased a small share in EP40 futures 🤣

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

I guess you can always contact your rep and see what they can do for you ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bt116 said:

I guess you can always contact your rep and see what they can do for you ?

This be the same one who dropped the ball on me with the playoff email in the first place then offered me tickets to the final away game viewing party for me and 3 guests then forgot to have me added to the email for THAT event as well and I didn't find out until I'd reach out to and invited 3 friends then had to follow up and cancel with each one less than a week before the game. Yeah, not gonna trust her to do me any favours lol

• Sad 1
  • chaos 2

28 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

So with a quarter pack, you get one game per round at the reduced price.

Yeah today you could buy 6 tickets to all 4 games.  Last round it was 8 tickets.

Canucks do their presale different than the rest of the league, using easy to guess codes.

Other teams limit the season ticket holder presale, to season ticket holders.  With account specific codes.  

The best value are the cheapest seats.  

No kidding!

$231 for a pair of UB4 at STH cost 🙂

5 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

This be the same one who dropped the ball on me with the playoff email in the first place then offered me tickets to the final away game viewing party for me and 3 guests then forgot to have me added to the email for THAT event as well and I didn't find out until I'd reach out to and invited 3 friends then had to follow up and cancel with each one less than a week before the game. Yeah, not gonna trust her to do me any favours lol

Yikes sorry to hear. 

wonder if that’s the same rep that a few members on this thread had.  They were talking about that a few pages back

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Steamer4GM said:

My first season buying as a STM so just looking for some clarification here

Like others here, I didn't see the code had arrived in my email just as the pre-sale started so ended up scrambling a bit just to figure out what the code was, get in, make my way up the queue and find some tickets before they all got bought up

So I ended up paying quite large for 2 LB tix with the intention of either selling a single to bring down the cost of my single or selling both to make some profit to buy for a future game or round

But the seats I chose were not the seats I normally sat in through the season nor did I seem limited to buying any certain quantity or section or number of games for that matter. That said, i was at work and trying to squeeze the purchase in between tasks without taking to long so I didn't think too much of it until reading the rest of this thread just now

My understanding was that, as a quarter pack STM, I would only be given access to ONE game per round.

So is there a DIFFERENT purchase advantage that I missed out on or am misunderstanding that relates to my STM or is the earlier pre-sale code all there is too it?

Did I buy the wrong seats to get best value?

Thanks to the vets here for any help

GCG!!!!

You do get one game per round, as part of your membership package! It's way cheaper haha 😄 The presale code lets you buy extra tickets, if you want. I bought myself an extra ticket for the first round. It's been hard trying to get a babysitter last minute, so I didn't buy an extra ticket for this round, but I'll still go to my game that's included with my membership. 

11 hours ago, Steamer4GM said:

Yeah our regular season tickets.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

So if Canucks win tonight, when do payments come out ? I assume they will apply the game 7 credit towards round 2

Oilers charged me around 10 am yesterday and just clinched like 12 hours earlier.  I don't know if the Canucks will do it over the weekend.  

I hope they apply game 7 against it.  It is the Canucks and they do their own thing.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Oilers charged me around 10 am yesterday and just clinched like 12 hours earlier.  I don't know if the Canucks will do it over the weekend.  

I hope they apply game 7 against it.  It is the Canucks and they do their own thing.  

Did the oilers apply game 7 to the next round?

1 minute ago, WalkWithElias said:

Did the oilers apply game 7 to the next round?

No they do pay as they play.  So they originally charged me for 2 games for round 1, then for game 5.

Now just for the first 2 games of round 2. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

And if they don’t apply against it, will that be credits towards next year’s season tickets?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rypper_37 said:

Wooooo. Round 2!!! 

Holy crap what a game!!  I barely survived watching that.  

Well I guess now we find out just how fast the charge for the next round will be applied!  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Damn.  I wanted a gave 7, live dangerously.  But this is good too.  What an ending.  

Anyone see the game date yet?

I think Sportsnet says Tuesday night 

• Like 1