2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

43 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Holy crap what a game!!  I barely survived watching that.  

Well I guess now we find out just how fast the charge for the next round will be applied!  

Lmk when you see the schedule! I need to know so I can get a babysitter. This is why I don't go for Game 1 (if I can help it) haha 😆 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just got the email saying payment for round 2 will be charged tonight at 9 pm... which is one hour away, LOL.

Oh!  And I just noticed this:  

Please note that credit from any unplayed games in your package from Round 1 will be carried over and applied to your owing balance for Round 2.

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Bleed Blue and Green said:

So for those who have game 7 tickets, do we just get a refund?

They said they will apply it to next round.  I still haven't been charged tonight

Just now, BCNeil said:

They said they will apply it to next round.  I still haven't been charged tonight

But I got this message reply from Ticketmaster:

If a playoff series game isn't played because the series ended in less games, then refunds will be issued for the games not played.

For example, the NBA Finals contain up to seven games, with four wins giving one team the series win. If a team wins the first four games, the tickets for the fifth, sixth and seventh games will be refunded.

View our FAQ What happens if my event is canceled? (https://ticketmaster-us.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/9784845658641) for more information.

1 minute ago, BCNeil said:

I was already charged for game 7 right when I purchased it. I bought round 2 game 5 tickets and already paid for those too. If it's applied to next round I wonder if I can get it refunded for the tickets I already purchased.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Bleed Blue and Green said:

I was already charged for game 7 right when I purchased it. I bought round 2 game 5 tickets and already paid for those too. If it's applied to next round I wonder if I can get it refunded for the tickets I already purchased.

You will get refunds for the game7 since these are not season tickets, they won’t be applied to round 2

Edited by bt116

Looks like they charged game 7 against our round 2 invoice.

still didn’t charge me yet for round 2, but I paid for it anyways, might as well.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Round 2 games gonna be 7pm at our arena, I assume? 

I think it could be earlier, if it is feasible.  I'm sure they'd like to get as many eastern viewers as possible, with it being an all-Canadian matchup.  I wonder if they need to wait to see if the Leafs are going to the second round.  Then they won't care about our series.  🙄

• Huggy Bear 1

9 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

So when do they plan on releasing the schedule??

They were saying last night after the Leafs game that the league was waiting for the outcome of the Stars-Knights series.   

• Like 1