2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

4 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

They were saying last night after the Leafs game that the league was waiting for the outcome of the Stars-Knights series.   

Yeah if Vegas wins.  They play next in Colorado on Tuesday.  Our game will be Wednesday.

If Dallas wins, they will host Colorado on Wednesday and we get Tuesday.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Weird how the prices have dropped compare to round one on the resale market.  Maybe prices will go up once the actually date is released 

Prices are a lot more than Round 1 as well 

1 minute ago, WalkWithElias said:

I hate it now I can’t attend game 2 

What!  Oh no!  

I am a bit surprised how condensed this schedule is.  Every other day the whole way through.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

What!  Oh no!  

I am a bit surprised how condensed this schedule is.  Every other day the whole way through.

May 12 Edmonton has stars on ice at 4pm , then after that Canucks vs oilers 

the ice is going to be awful 

• ThereItIs 1
  • chaos 1

Oh wow, game is Wednesday anyways.  I am going to attend 1,5,6, and 7.  Then 3 and 4 at the viewing party if they have them,

I bought a new tv for nothing.  I have to go to a 50th wedding anniversary party for game 2.  Maybe they will cancel.  

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Oh wow, game is Wednesday anyways.  I am going to attend 1,5,6, and 7.  Then 3 and 4 at the viewing party if they have them,

I bought a new tv for nothing.  I have to go to a 50th wedding anniversary party for game 2.  Maybe they will cancel.  

Game 3 will have a viewing party , game 4 won’t as stars on ice is here

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Maybe they'll have the game on at the party??  I'm sure many will want to watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

Do you know when tickets usually go on sale? 

I didn’t go to the ones for round 1, but want to check them out this time 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Ugh!!! That's so frustrating OMG. People have invited me to stuff and I've said not during the playoffs. Same goes for movies and concerts 🙃 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

Ugh!!! That's so frustrating OMG. People have invited me to stuff and I've said not during the playoffs. Same goes for movies and concerts 🙃 

They did plan this a few months ago.  I know when I drive home I will be able to tell if they won or lost, by people honking.  So I can't even watch it later.  

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

They should just cancel the stars on ice, it’s like 20% sold lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Well.  The way everyone is talking about how this series will go, maybe you will be glad you missed it.  🫣

Just booked my babysitter for my Game 5! So glad we have a bit more notice schedule wise compared to the first round. 

9 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Just booked my babysitter for my Game 5! So glad we have a bit more notice schedule wise compared to the first round. 

Has the time been set for Game 5?

15 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Has the time been set for Game 5?

I assume all home games will be at 7pm for the earlier rounds. I can always move it a bit if the time changes. Just needed to lock the date in as one babysitter said no. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

The time for Game 3 has been set:  6:30 Pacific time.

Sounds about right as the time in Alberta is one hour ahead of us (for their arena). GO CANUCKS GO ❤️

Edited by Rypper_37
Spelling---tired
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

Hope the canucks lower their prices, looks like lots of tickets left in the lower bowl for every game

I've been watching ticket prices and TM/the Canucks use dynamic pricing and have lowered prices as we get closer to the game.  Tickets in my section in the clubs went from $1300 per ticket (which is crazy) to $958 today.

Resale - the cheapest upper bowl ticket is about $400 per ticket right now.  

• Like 1