2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

WalkWithElias

Hey all

Need a bit of advice somewhat desperately

As discussed above, the resale market fell flat so I'm sitting with 2 excellent tickets that I can't seem to give away lol

I listed them on Ticketmaster at first then saw that their service fee on my tickets was close to $200 and making my asking price ridiculously high

So I moved them to StubHub but their site is giving me fits as they take my asking price and tell me how much my share will be but when I view my listing on their site, it too is a couple hundred higher than what I'm asking

So, as puck drop approaches, I don't know what to do

I'm happy to go attend the game myself but want to make sure the 2nd ticket gets used and, ideally, sold for at least close to face value if possible

I'll take any suggestions you've got

Thanks

Go Canucks GO!!!!

15 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Hey all

As discussed above, the resale market fell flat so I'm sitting with 2 excellent tickets that I can't seem to give away lol

I listed them on Ticketmaster at first then saw that their service fee on my tickets was close to $200 and making my asking price ridiculously high

So I moved them to StubHub but their site is giving me fits as they take my asking price and tell me how much my share will be but when I view my listing on their site, it too is a couple hundred higher than what I'm asking

I'm happy to go attend the game myself but want to make sure the 2nd ticket gets used and, ideally, sold for at least close to face value if possible

Thanks

Go Canucks GO!!!!

What about as a gift?

Taking a friend or a CFF’r that lives nearby? Or you can surprise some random person outside the arena with a ticket and make their day!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brilac said:

What about as a gift?

Taking a friend or a CFF’r that lives nearby? Or you can surprise some random person outside the arena with a ticket and make their day!

I have a friend on standby that may end up coming but I'm not really wealthy enough to be giving out $600 gifts without feeling a fair bit of pain

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Hey all

Thanks

Go Canucks GO!!!!

You might have to accept selling it at a loss.  Not sure how much they cost, but getting even half what they are worth is better than getting zero and having it go to waste, is what I would think.  

Oh wait, you said $600.  Okay, so $300 is better than zero?

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 5/9/2024 at 12:55 AM, WalkWithElias said:

My buddy went to the box office before the game … got a single ticket sec 119 row 17 for $250

I told my co worker about this and she went to the box office before the game and got in 111 for $250

6 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I told my co worker about this and she went to the box office before the game and got in 111 for $250

That’s crazy. Are these prices only for singles?

Eh, even Ticketmaster says the prices are subject to change. They'd rather have seats filled for less money than empty and lose money. 

35 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I wonder if Canucks and oilers are the only game Thursday, what time will they start 

I'd assume 7pm as it's in Vancouver 

34 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Too bad they havent announced it yet. Hopefully I can get there if it's like 4pm or something. 

Well it is unlikely to be that early.  5 pm would likely be the earliest.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Rypper is still banned from games 

Only going to one this series and no more extra tickets for me 😀

• Cheers 1