[PGT] Tampa vs. Vancouver. Tampa wins 4-3

Chickenspear

14 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I’d love to see Lafferty with Miller and Boeser. Mik with Petey and Kuz when he’s healthy. PDG has been

serviceable and done his job well, but let’s be real, it’s a spot other guys could

fill. If PDG stays with Brock and JT long term I’ll take it as a vote of confidence from them both and I won’t pretend I know better. But what about 

Kuzmenko - Pettersson - Mikheyev

Lafferty - Miller - Boeser 

Hoglander - Suter - Beauvillier/Garland

Joshua - Blueger - Studnicka 

Dear tocchet: Stop putting garland with ep ffs.. I don’t care if you hate beauvillier… put him back with EP and get that line going 5v5 till mik is back.. I have no idea why he refuse to let beauvillier play with EP.. he taken him off early march and never played together again even preseason.. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

We needed cap room, no one would take Myers.

Just run out the season with him. And put him in the press box.

Might get a few playoff teams that may kick the tires trade deadline day. But nothing to speak of in return, plus who knows how much in salary retention. 

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

Dear tocchet: Stop putting garland with ep ffs.. I don’t care if you hate beauvillier… put him back with EP and get that line going 5v5 till mik is back.. I have no idea why he refuse to let beauvillier play with EP.. he taken him off early march and never played together again even preseason.. 

Indeed. A reporter asked him about Beau and Tocc said he was happy with his effort so maybe he goes back up. If Mikeyev still isn't ready

Just now, GrammaInTheTub said:

I’d love to see Lafferty with Miller and Boeser. Mik with Petey and Kuz when he’s healthy. PDG has been

serviceable and done his job well, but let’s be real, it’s a spot other guys could

fill. If PDG stays with Brock and JT long term I’ll take it as a vote of confidence from them both and I won’t pretend I know better. But what about 

Kuzmenko - Pettersson - Mikheyev

Lafferty - Miller - Boeser 

Hoglander - Suter - Beauvillier/Garland

Joshua - Blueger - Studnicka 

I think Beauvillier would play better with more ice time, more trust, and better line-mates. 

I think Lafferty is kinda on a new ice boost but cant do it 20 minutes a game. 

and what did you do with PDG anyways? he on the bench? or in the oven with extra peppers and cheese.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

Garland was the best player on that line

• Thanks 1

Must give team more time....

Edited by kilgore
  • Cheers 1

Gootta take Garland and PDG off the top lines. They are 3rd liners at best. Beauviller should be in the press box. Same with Myers. 

Kuzmenko   Pettersson   Lafferty 

Mikheyev     Miller            Boeser 

Höglander   Suter            Garland 

Joshua        Blueger         Studnicka 

Hughes    Hronek

Cole         Friedman 

Soucy       Juulsen

This is not ideal but I’d roll with it for now until we get some reinforcements. 

• Vintage 1