If you were to go back in time and bring back prime aged second-tier Canuck to the present so they could play on the current version of the Vancouver Canucks who would it be?

Coconuts

38 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

Because he literally only had 2 great year and then mostly a 40-60 point guy. Top 10 in Canucks scoring is not that hard.. ep can literally be top 10 this year and he played 2 COVID shorten season and an injury shortened season so far in his 5 years.

To each their own. In no world do I see Todd as a 2nd tier player personally.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Brendan Morrison for me. Burrows close 2nd.

Morrison would an excellent piece in our current top 6.

But which centre do you kick out? We already have Petey and Miller.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Singing Chef said:

Doug Lidster would be a great right shot D for Quinn Hughes.  Orland Kurtenbach is what this team needs on top 6 to keep everyone accountable - one of the toughest players ever to lace them up but also had good skill.

Would be wild in today's game, but a prime Kurtenbach would be amazing. Was about a point per game in his first season in Vancouver before going down with injury. That plus being an absolute beast would be great. Only thing is he was a centre and I don't think he replaces Miller or Petey.

• Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

To each their own. In no world do I see Todd as a 2nd tier player personally.

He’s a top tier player in his prime but his prime was way too short for me to put him with naslund he have 2 80+ and 1 70 point season? Something like that and then it’s all 40-60

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

He’s a top tier player in his prime but his prime was way too short for me to put him with naslund he have 2 80+ and 1 70 point season? Something like that and then it’s all 40-60

97 points in 2002-03 with 46 goals. In 2001-02, he actually produced at a higher clip than Naslund with 85 points in just 72 games and was on pace for 97 points--Naslund had 90 points in 81 games that year. Big Bert was 1000% a top tier player.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1