[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers, Oct 21 at 7PM EDT - The Flying OEL Game

Rocket-68

What Should Management do with the Flying Giraffe  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What Should Management do with the Flying Giraffe

• Weld him up inside the nearest locker until the season ends
    • Trade him for a dented spit bucket if you have do, just get rid of him
    • Play him in sheltered minutes until the TDL and then flog him off for what may come
    • Send him down to the ECHL / AHL and at least have a bit of cap space and bring up Hirose (or some other likely candidate) for the duration of the season
    • ... Insert alternate choice in comments ...

Just now, kilgore said:

Why not?  He'd probably clear, and if he didn't ....Woo Hoo!

I would be absolutely shocked if he didn't clear, and as soon as I was over being shocked, I'd be doing cartwheels.

I think he's tradeable at the deadline, if we combine with someone like Chicago to knock his cap hit down to around 1.5, someone will like him for right hand depth.

Just now, VegasCanuck said:

I would be absolutely shocked if he didn't clear, and as soon as I was over being shocked, I'd be doing cartwheels.

I think he's tradeable at the deadline, if we combine with someone like Chicago to knock his cap hit down to around 1.5, someone will like him for right hand depth.

He's still a top 4 guy on a team like Toronto or Edmonton.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

Like I said it's not their role that's not their skill set it's like asking a marketing exec to be a product developer, everyone has a role you delegate tasks it's a system, no one is expected to do it all by them selves 

Good point. Just tough to watch right now.

4 minutes ago, TetrisBloctT said:

If you just watch him even when the puck is not on him he’s always leaving someone behind him or him just puck watching not looking around for other players

It's so terrible to know this. It's like we have to score enough to take into account of goals as a result of his mistakes. 

I'd find to believe mgmt doesn't see this and not do anything about it soon if they're serious about a playoff push. But i also don't want them to do anything crazy just to get rid of this problem. I'll be patient...

4 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Where would Toronto be without Matthews, Marner and Rielly?

Take 3 stars away from any team, really. 

Understood but l was merely looking at how hard they work. The examples you set never will impress me , never been able to follow that team.