Profile Updates (rank, post count, rep)

Ribs

4 minutes ago, Foamys Ghost said:

This was me with my old user name.  I figured I'd change it to avoid the confusion with Roger Neilson's Towel and to honour foamy from the old days on usenet.  Is he still around at all?

image.png.ae32f950764fd872cfeff137a3d2c124.png

RNT is still here/active.

19 hours ago, SISMIM said:

Thought of using a completely new handle, then decided to just abbreviate the old one. We’ll see how SISMIM feels after I wear it for a week or two. Might have to go back to the ridiculous long name everyone knew me as (SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME). It’s been murder on the thumbs at times typing that whole thing out (when autocomplete doesn’t save me). And everyone just calls me “Sid” anyway. 

Anyway, I’m here. Happy to see all the familiar faces. 🥹

Grateful to Stealth/Ribs for constructing this lifeboat for us before we became lost at sea as our beloved HMS CDC tragically sinks below the waves.

It’s still a sad day, learning that we’re going to be losing CDC, but having this replacement forum up and running definitely takes away some of the sting. I hope everyone makes the switch over here and we can keep things going.

And I guess we’re posting rep and counts and all that stuff, so here are my screenshots:

IMG_3594.thumb.jpeg.110a21e6ca0f85236720aa6a55ea3a1e.jpeg

IMG_3595.thumb.jpeg.efd9f455ef423bd7fe0678a2ce4ea2f5.jpeg

My dad loves your username. He's always reading along on my laptop as I use a monitor for my viewing. He calls you the voice of reason. 🏅

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1