Profile Updates (rank, post count, rep)

Ribs

22 hours ago, The Lock said:

I'm actually really surprised I never got a warning. There were countless times where I felt like I was crossing a line and wondered if action would take place for my words. Instead, a lot of the time I would come back to those posts having the most likes... including from mods. lol

After seeing all these screen shots, me too. I had some pretty heated discussions at times but apparently never crossed the line too much. 

On 9/17/2023 at 10:08 AM, Goal_thecup said:

Ribs,

When you get a moment (and thank you for all you are doing for this forum), would you please assist.

I do not know how to "post a quick snap of my profile".

I used to be Goal:thecup and that was rejected, so now I am Goal_thecup.

I joined Sept 3/07 and had 6,295 posts, 7.6k reputation, and Canucks First-Line (10/14).

Thanks.

I gotcha

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

@Ribs thank you very much for all that you’ve done to accommodate everyone. The sad part is all the documented history in all the threads. We’ve started new here and that’s great but we’ve had all that history of our team striped. That’s sad.  If you get a moment I wonder if you could adjust my rank it was Canuck star 11/14.  Once again thank you !  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

I freaked out at cdc closure….then I saw the link…thank god. Thank you for setting up. Live In Montreal and staying up until the middle of god knows when to watch the games….I miss so many of them!…and cdc in the morning was my fix to know how the game truly went and to read the debates! Now I can relax again. At least until the season begins that is. More belief in the system and buy in this year. Structure may just move the notch forward a little this year. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1